Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Don't want to go OT, but did you post somewhere your thoughts on your first trip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I couldn't find anywhere he posted it because I was curious about that too.
    Wasn't sure you guys would be interested. It was a cool experience that I wish I had done before, it definitely opened the door for me to be able to go places I've never really thought of being able to get to by car. I will definitely fly more often. The plane was smaller than I expected, at first I felt a little nervous about that but I got over that when we took off. The speed during takeoff was impressive, I just wish I knew to chew gum during the trip there (I knew on the way back)

The flight back was delayed 3 hours and at one point we had to circle for an hour in the air because of clogged airspace, that sucked. Tsa sucks also.

Overall it has opened doors for me to have new places to visit.

Name:  nivoshiro.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  37.4 KB
    Name:  nivo.88T2.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  126.7 KB
    Name:  n827562899_1414643_6089851.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  39.8 KB
    Name:  nivotune.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  57.1 KB

My Z cars and me Tuning a turbo S2000 on the dyno.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

I had a '73 240Z and an '80 280Z, wife had a '86? 300ZX back in the day.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

my dad had a 280Z when I was a kid, too bad he sold it when we moved to SD

On my way to pick up a clay bar kit and window cleaner I spotted this nice looking 328.

Kinda funny as the car was acting like a storage unit (back seat was stuffed with stuff up to the roof), which was parked in a storage facility.

Seeing this makes me want to get a set of wheels and a drop....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Wasn't sure you guys would be interested. It was a cool experience that I wish I had done before, it definitely opened the door for me to be able to go places I've never really thought of being able to get to by car. I will definitely fly more often. The plane was smaller than I expected, at first I felt a little nervous about that but I got over that when we took off. The speed during takeoff was impressive, I just wish I knew to chew gum during the trip there (I knew on the way back)

The flight back was delayed 3 hours and at one point we had to circle for an hour in the air because of clogged airspace, that sucked. Tsa sucks also.

Overall it has opened doors for me to have new places to visit.
    Thanks for sharing. TSA does suck. You experienced just about the worst parts of flying, delays and circling. Luckily your bags didn't get lost!

I've flown, alone, twice a year from the age of 4 until I was 16, and then a handful of times since. I've psychotically convinced myself that the next time I fly the plane will down, so I've vowed to never fly again. Which kinda sucks because I want to visit Alaska sooo bad! Can anyone say "road trip!" ?

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

TSA- "They Suck A--"
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

One gets used to flying, and used to liking it...
    Me and wifey frequently fly long distances, most of our flights are over 7 hrs at a time, and include 24 hr flying times one way (2-3 flights combined), and when we fly to Sri Lanka (my parents live there), some of the flights are about 12-13 hrs (from London to Colombo, for example). It was scary at the beginning, but after doing it many times, one gains confidence, and learns to tolerate it, and even enjoy it (at times). I just wish i could sleep more in planes, which can help with tiredness esp. when flying for 13 hrs straight...I am a very light sleeper by nature, so I don't get much sleep during flying.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Took these pics today while at Point Loma, CA Turned out to be an awesome day! Having lunch at Hodad's in Ocean Beach today... what could be better!!!

Love the atmosphere and license plates...

Point Loma lighthouse

At Ocean Beach

All with my handy iPhone4

TT + iPhone4
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-05-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Nice. My first at sea duty station. Lived on Rosecrans. You didn't get a beer at the Horse and Cow?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast