Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast

ZHP Mafia SIGFest 2012 - Williamsburg, VA - May 18th, 19th, & 20th

Putting together an initial thread so people can make plans well in advance.

Posted on 3/30/12

"I would like to request that each person attending, Paypal me $10. This will help me out a lot, and will go toward offsetting my cost for Beer/Drinks/Food and the banner (It's going to be around $200....but I think it's a must if we are going to be in Roundel).

With the above said....I do not plan to publish....who has paid, and who hasn't.

Additionally, if you can't pay $10, or would like to donate a different amount....anything really is appreciated. If you can't pay, again....no worries. Just show up.

You can paypal me at: nicee46@cox.net

~DW (MIC) "

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

THE SCHEDULE AS OF 4/21/12 > LOCATIONS ARE IN BLUE/BOLD

Friday May 18th, 2012

1. 1700 - 2400 > Hello. Meet up at my place for Barbeque meet and greet. Special foods, beverages and company will be provided.

My Place > Address is in the "Members Only Section"

2. 2000 - 2400 > Silent auction.
    -2 ZHP Style 135 rims (One has slight bend, One Front, One Rear).
    -E46 Cowling.
    -E46 AW mats.
    -ZHP belt.
    -E46 Center Console.
    -Non-ZHP 6 spd shift knob.
    -UUC Eye Candy.
    -LCM with S/W value of 1.3.
    -06/99 OEM Grey Dead Pedal, no cracks, some scratches.
    -OEM Glove box plug in rechargeable flashlight.
    -ZHP black cube trim.

***If I've missed anything here (SIlent auction items)...please re-PM me.....I cleaned out the first few pages of my inbox...on accident :/.

Saturday May 19th, 2012

1. 0800 - 1000 > C&C. Be at Cars and Coffee Williamsburg at 0800 (0800-1000). We will meet up at Target (4630 Monticello Ave, Williamsburg, VA) @ 0750, and will roll into event together.

Meet at Target @ 0730 > 4630 Monticello Ave Williamsburg, VA 23188

If unable to "meet up" @ Target address of C&C venue is: 5251 John Tyler Highway Williamsburg VA 23185

2. 1030 - 1230 > Lunch. After C&C, above....we will head over to Bellisimos Pizza for a slice. I will have Pete open the doors to us at 1030.

Bellissimo Pizza Cafe > 6614 Mooretown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188

3. 1300 - 1430 > SigFest Cruise. I believe this is about 60-90 minutes.

Map will be provided Friday night at Barbeque, or Saturday for Stragglers.

4. 1430 - 1730 > Pictures. Group Photo, and individual photo time (Though I understand photos will be going down all weekend, I just wanted to dedicate a block of time...)

5. 1800 - 2000 > Dinner (Somewhere) > To Be announced.

RESERVED

6. 2100 - Close > Back to Bellisimos for snacks and beverages. Doors only open to ZHPMafia Members/Family.

Bellissimo Pizza Cafe > 6614 Mooretown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188

Sunday May 20th, 2012

1. 0700 - 0830 > Maintenance Day Breakfast. > To consist of a breakfast sandwich built with a burger patty, one egg, one slice of pork roll, 2 strips of bacon, cheese and green chili wedge between to Kaiser Rolls.

2. 0830 - Until the last nut is tightened (or leaves my house...hehe) > Maintenance

Posted to page 1 as well.

Excited to see everyone!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

And don't forget. You can book your hotel through Expedia, using the affiliate link. FTW.

ZHPMafia.com Expedia affiliate link

Where/When: My Place will kick off the festivities on May 18th @ 1700, for a Barbeque Bon Fire meet and greet. This will last until the weee hours of the morning I am sure. Campers are welcome. Martinez Family and Kayger Family have the upstairs of my house....reserved. Food and beer will be provided, but do not hesitate to bring beer or one of your signature dishes to share with the family.

When you show up.....you will be looking for this sign...

Saturday, May 19th: We will arrive at a location (TBD) to caravan to Williamsburg Cars and Coffee at the The Coffee House. Cars and Coffee will be from 0800 - 1000. Then we will have about 2 hours to do some photo ops and head over to Bellisimos for lunch. Saturday night is open to suggestions (Nice dinner out, back to my place, or out taking pics, whatever)

Cars and Coffee at "The Coffee House"

"Our New provider is "The COFFEE HOUSE" and our dear hostess is Mrs. Adrienne Benbow who wished for me to pass along her Thanks for your patronage. Mrs. Benbow's cafe is clean and quaint and all you could wish for in hospitality - so make sure you stop in during our next event to say hello! For us local folk, make The Coffee House your first stop when out for errands some Saturday in the near future... and don't forget to mention Cars & Coffee Williamsburg.. You'll make Adrienne's day even brighter!

Our first event at the Williamsburg Crossing was a huge success! Over 90 vehicles turned out for a cool crisp and sunny morning November 19th to be thrilled by a 32' Packard, a spanking new Lambourghini, and not to be overlooked - a ratrod - of dubious descent, each gathering a whole lot of attention for their rarity!

Some of the reviews are hilarious > Best Pizza....Ever!
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/35/15021...e-Williamsburg

Me....listening to the Buoss!

Last years Drive.

Sick ZHP in my driveway.

Group photo location may change this year. I haven't decided yet.

Last years Family photo

And 2011 group shots

Sunday, May 20th: Maintenance day....come one.....come all. Please use the sign up sheet accordingly to give us a heads up on what maintenance we will be doing.

Flight info: The best flight info I can give you is fly into Richmond, if you can, and as early as you can on Friday. Regardless of where you fly into, arrangements will be made for your safe transport to the meet. That's what family is for.

Hotel Accommodations:

1. Econo Lodge Pottery

My review seeing this place all the time is that it's pretty low budget, next to a Hardee's, and is pretty close to my house.

7051 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA
    (757) 564-3341 () ‎

2. Howard Johnson in

My review seeing this place all the time is that it's pretty low budget (Nicer looking than 1(above), and is pretty close to my house.

6483 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA
    (800) 221-5801

3. Days Inn Colonial Williamsburg Resort

My review seeing this place all the time is that it's pretty nice (Nicer looking than 1 and 2(above), and is pretty close to my house.

720 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg, VA
    (757) 220-0062

Anyways.......you definetely want to stay in the area that is close to my house. My house is indicated by the "Red Dot" below....

Hope to see you all here. My home is your home, and last year was a huge success.
    ATTENDING
    1. DW77 - 6 - 18, 19, 20
    2. Kayger12 - 2 - 18, 19, 20
    3. Newjack -1 - 18, 19, 20 - I might bring one other person with me, but it is too early to determine.
    4. Hornung418(Crabslayer) - 1 - 18, 19, 20
    5. GMATT (Gary) 1-18,19,20
    6. Marcus-SanDiego (Mark) - 3 - 18, 19, 20 (bringing wife and Zippy)
    7. Whitexi - Ryan 1 ( as far as I know yet ) 18-19-20....Im gonna camp out
    8. Jayjay_dee - 1 or 3 - 18,19,20 (still convincing my wife and 1 of our boys to come with me)
    9. cakM3 (Charlie) - 1 - 18, 19, 20
    10. static667 (Kyle) - 1 maybe 2 - 18, 19, 20
    11. az3579 (Botond) - 1 - 18, 19, 20
    12. Chad44 (Chad) : 18, 19, 20 - coming from Massachusetts, planning to caravan with Charlie (cakm3) and whoever else joins in
    13. Yousharenow(Justin): -1- 18, 19, 20 - Coming from ATL, looking for others in the SE to caravan with.
    14. SureShot434 (Wil): 2- 18,19,20 - I'm bringing my Dad since we don't get to spend much time together hehe he the meet is the day after my 21st bday!
    15. Hochspannung (Alex): 2 - 19 - Bringing my girlfriend Brittany, coming down from Hamilton, ONT
    16. Johnmadd (John)1, 18-19-20
    17. Zell: 1, 18-19-20
    18. Ryans323i (Ryan): 2, 18-19-20 - Bringing the fiance, Kyle
    19. Mtnman (David) 1/2 18-20 ----Either coming solo, or with lady friend
    20. sockethead (Rob) 18-19-20
    21. zhpnsnv (Marc) 1, maybe 2. 18 (late), 19, 20.
    22. kpro (kpro) I'm bringing my wife and maybe my friend steve with a sick 1-series. Be there 18-19-20
    23. Postitpad (Matt) 18, 19, 20 Bringing my GF (Hannah) and beer (Guinness)
    24. Elric (Jeff) 2 18,19,20.
    25. rvariverguy (Boz) 5/18-20.
    26. johnrando (John) 1 18 late, 19, 20, 21, 22 (guess I'll be touring Williamsburg).
    27. Au2bahn (Jon) 2 18,19,20 (maybe taking the wife, but cant drive fast if she does)
    28. C Withers Media (Casey) 1 18-20
    29. SEGUA I SOGNI (Andrew +1) 18-19-20
    30. hokieZHP (Chris) probably bringing my younger brother for the 18th and 19th.
    31. Ricky Reevey (Ricky Reevey...lol) 2 18 and 19
    32. joelshow (Joel)...I'm in for the 19th and 20th, my wife may come but she tends to cause irrepairable harm to anything with an engine and wheels so it may be best to leave her behind...
    33. iZHP (Ian) - 2 - 18, 19, 20
    34. mbunnz(Misty).... 2- 18 and 19 for sure maybe the 20th.
    35. M3TA5IN (Cody) - 2 - 18,19,20
    36. R0B (Robin) - 1 maybe 2 - 18,19,20

MAINTENANCE INFO

Name - Maint Item

1. DW77 - S54 Engine swap. I keed, I keed....
    2. Whitexi - May do the cooling system again if not done before the trip, may also bring a window regulator for each door
    3. Jayjay_dee - transmission fluid change and differential fluid too.
    4. cakM3 - VANOS seals replacement and anti-rattle kit (could use some help ) / new coils-spark plugs / rolling fenders if available
    5. static667 - REVISED 3/02/12: LCABs, tie rod ends, VANOS, and maybe a sunroof fix. BP will be doing some code work in there somewhere.
    6. az3579 - Depending on what breaks between now and then
    7: chad44- maybe clutch/flywheel upgrade or coil overs... Only time will tell.
    8. yousharenow- Front LCAB's (wiill we have the tools to do this?), Fuel filter ,Micro filter, Brake Fluid Flush. Maybe a head cover gasket
    9. Zell- New rotors on all 4/sandpaper brake pads to be flat (they're already basically new, no reason to buy new brake pads), entire cooling system, and if there is time, steering guibo.
    10. Mtnman-BP has to recode my car for halogen lights as high beams. (oh yeah, bp, wanna help me?) also wrench for hire for vanos/lcabs/suspension/etc
    11. rvariverguy - RTABs, computer flashing, small dent/paint repair?
    12. joelshow - rear brake pads and rotors...if I bring the parts can someone help with the install?
    13. iZHP - Sunroof shade, and a few other small fixes.
    14. GMATT - Bimmian Cell mount and fender roll.

RED = Cannot attend

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Email I received from the creator of Cars and Coffee Williamsburg today:

I bolded the below, as I want to ensure we represent the Mafia expertly. It will be fun and we should be received well.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Hello Dane,
    Tried to call you last night to welcome you and your group to C&C Wmbg... Glad to hear that you've chosen our cruise-in as a highlight for your blow-out weekend. ...Many groups do! Just last month, my Z car club (I am president of ZCAR out of Richmond) kicked off the spring season with a cruise of the historic triangle, gathering first at C&C.

Nice to know info:
    We have plenty of parking - room for expansion you might say. We're hoping that you and yours " get a taste" for C&C Wmbg and frequently come back to join us from time to time or better yet for those within range - EVERY TIME. A recommendation to enhance your visit is for you to gather your people at an off site location gathering place that allows you all to group up and caravan in. We once had a group of Vipers show up 20 strong - perhaps the largest contingent of Vipers to ever caravan together anywhere. A real treat and jaw-dropper for C&C patrons already on site that morning. There remain many sorry they missed C&C that day I assure you. With your expected numbers - you'll surely get a similar welcome!

As a safety note for you and your members. C&C observes a No Rev / No Burnout policy and expects the policy to be observed within a generous radius of the event so as to maintain C&Cs healthy reputation within the community. This policy not only gives us the general appearance of a mature/responsible group of enthusiasts, but assures that our nearly 2 year record of ZERO incidents / ZERO accidents remains perfect. As group leader C&C prefers that you instruct your people about our policy prior to your arrival, and to help promote it while on site as well. Please caution your members that displays of speed when departing C&C is especially frowned upon.

C&C looks forward to hosting your group now and in the future.

Thank you for choosing C&C for your event.

Sam Stevens
    Event creator / coordinator Cars & Coffee Williamsburg

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

NOTE 1: Last year we had 26 cars. This year we have 40 cars. The ZHPMafia parking team is going to do its best at accomodating everyone at my residence with parking. With that said....when you show...please be patient with the fellas helping you park.

Additionally....should you find yourself....sitting in front of my house......with cars jammed up the driveway.....what should you do?

1. Put flashers on.
    2. Honk horn a few times.
    3. The last people to show up (Should be at end of driveway)....will hop in their car.
    4. Both cars drive to 7770 Croaker Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (James City County Library-JCCL), and park one vehicle....then carpool back. It's about 2 miles back down croaker road, the opposite way you came to get to my house (Back across I64).
    5. Head back to my place. That last spot will be coned off, to prevent someone pulling in.

I think I can get 40 cars in at my place....but if I can't, I still want all to be able to attend the meet and greet. Like Family...we're just gonna have to make it work.

The JCCL parking lot is very secure. As a matter of fact, the Police park in there frequently.

Note 2: Watch out for deer, vermin, and mice on my road. Deer being the most important.

Note 3: Reminder to bring a chair.

Note 4: Reminder to bring cash for the silent auction.

Note 5: Reminder to have fun.
    Last edited by danewilson77; 04-14-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

MEET NAMES
    Name - #in attendance - What days you will be attending? - Notes

1.DW77 - 6 - 18,19,20 - Gonna be rad

MAINTENANCE INFO
    Name - Maint Item

1. DW77 - S54 Engine swap
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

1. Newjack -1- 18,19,20 - I might bring one other person with me, but it is too early to determine.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

MEET NAMES

1.DW77 - 6 - 18,19,20 - Gonna be rad
    2.Kayger12 - 2 - 18,19,20

MAINTENANCE INFO
    Name - Maint Item

1. DW77 - S54 Engine swap[/QUOTE]
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

MEET NAMES

1. DW77 - 6 - 18, 19, 20 - Gonna be rad
    3. Newjack -1 - 18, 19, 20 - I might bring one other person with me, but it is too early to determine.

MAINTENANCE INFO
    Name - Maint Item

2. Hornung418 - Subframe Bushing Installation Demonstration w/ AKG Poly Bushings (Gonna have a spare Subframe to DIY with )
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

May 2012

MEET NAMES

MAINTENANCE INFO
    Name - Maint Item

2. Hornung418 - Subframe Bushing Installation Demonstration w/ AKG Poly Bushings (Gonna have a spare Subframe to DIY with )

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

May 18-20, 2012

MEET NAMES

6. Marcus-SanDiego (Mark) 18, 19, 20 (bringing wife and Zippy)

MAINTENANCE INFO
    Name - Maint Item

Dang, wish I lived on the east coast.
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

LMAO! Who was it? On phone can't see :P I'm guessing it was Mark...

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    LMAO! Who was it? On phone can't see :P I'm guessing it was Mark...

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast