Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1321
    Glad to see us reach the goal. If anyone else wants to contribute, don't hold back.

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    Dane,
    Proceeds of those two 135 wheels that I dropped off to you a couple of weks ago for the silent auction, the purpose was for the proceeds of that sale to go in the 'Fest pot too. The front wheel is good, some cosmetic blemishes but perfect for a full size spare. And the rear has a bend on the inner lip but still holds air fine, a decent back-up/temporary use wheel.
    Yup. Thanks Bruce. All silent auction monies are going toward the meet. Thanks.

Thanks everyone.

Delivered from SIGFest USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Additionally....all monies contributed thus far have been transferred to my checking account. The monies donated will go toward the purchase of:

1. The banner ($260.00 - PAID) and banner hangers ($10)
    2. ICE ($20)
    3. Beer and wine coolers ($200)
    4. Soda ($50)
    5. Burgers, eggs, buns, chili, cheese for Sunday morning breakfast. ($100)
    6. Two tanks of propane. ($40.00 - I have the tanks)
    7. two ink cartridges for name tag and silent auction printing. ($60)
    7. 2 gallons of tiki torch fuel and wicks. ($35)
    8. Catering the Friday night meal......(GMATT = Gary)($160-PAID)
    9. 2 large plastic trash barrels for the beer/soda and ice ($35.00). Will also be some in garage refrigerator....but I thought....more than one recieving point would be nice.
    10. Cake for Saturday night ($30.00)

TOTAL ABOVE = $1000.00 (Stuff adds up pretty quick)....and I know I've forgotten stuff.

Anything above and beyond what we have raised thus far....will be donated by me, or be covered by silent auction items (hopefully). I have purchased a new barbeque (Needed one...but figured that's part of my donation, as well)

Thought I would keep the attendees in the loop on this stuff, as I have the company money. Looking at my list....if you have a thought or suggestion (or see something obvious I've missed)...let me know via PM.

Thanks and have a great Friday/Weekend

~DW
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

If we get any extra money in, perhaps you can get some mosquito repellent of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    If we get any extra money in, perhaps you can get some mosquito repellent of some sort?
    Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Great idea.
    Copy......you mean the cans of spray on?

Additionally......all of the tiki torches will be filled with bug repellent tiki torch fuel. I noticed they had this at Lowes.

Heh, I'll be bringing a couple of can that I already have... the mosquitos are real blood suckers here in Jersey...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Mosquito's don't bite me. My veins are filled with race fuel.

I don't do push ups. I push the world.....down.

Additionally.....I have inside jokes.....with complete strangers.

That is all.

I can bring some all natural stuff for the kiddies and breast feeding women.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I can bring some all natural stuff for the kiddies and breast feeding women.
    ........uh.......forget it.

Sure...that would be great.

Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast