Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

One of you gents in Atlanta recruited my car!

I was at the independent playing trivia last night, came out to get in my car to leave, and one of you chaps had stuck a card on my door handle.

I have been a member a while, but I hang out mainly on E46fanatics.

But Howdy everyone =] Just a friendly 05 ZHP owner from Tx that moved to ATL last year.

Where do you guys like to get your parts from? I'm in the market for a strut brace, Alcantara shift and e-brake boot, and a trunk lip spoiler.

Let me know about any meetups, I'm just glad to know there are other ZHP owners here =]

Welcome! This place is completely different from e46f.c, as I am on both too, (like several of our members). As for parts, the usual suspects (Mike Kent at bmwpartssource.com, Tischer at getbmwparts.com, eas, bimmian, Turner Motor Sports (tms) etc.). I think we have a thread on here somewhere that I bet someone will find before me and post. We also have site affiliates Khoalty, Autohaus, etc and clicking on those links helps the site.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-at-ZHP-Mafia

OEM strut bars are hard to find, but there are non OEM ones out there. Which are you looking for? Lots of trunk lip spoilers out there, I bought an OEM on from ECS tuning I believe.

Good luck, and enjoy your stay!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome to non-lurker status.

Welcome -- officially -- to the forum.

Funny that you've been a member for a year but a member placed a card on your car last night. I like that. Nice story.

I get a kick out of the fact that the car someone put that card on was already owned by a member. The world is small.

Welcome!

The Atlanta submafia is growing.

I have known about the mafia for a while, but I never used the site as the group was still pretty small. I still troll around E46Fanatics but this place over the past year really has grown, its great to have a place for all us ZHP nuts =]

I actually know the dude that left it from the Atlanta subfourm on Reddit.

Small world guys!

That being said, we need to pool all the ATL guys together for the May Meetup in Virginia. I got some work I want to do to my car that with some tools and extra hands, we could easily knock out.

Quote Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
    I have known about the mafia for a while, but I never used the site as the group was still pretty small. I still troll around E46Fanatics but this place over the past year really has grown, its great to have a place for all us ZHP nuts =]

I actually know the dude that left it from the Atlanta subfourm on Reddit.

Small world guys!
    That's true about the size of the forum back in January 2011. We probably had about 125-150 members.

Glad you decided to double back.

Welcome.

ECSTuning is a very consistent/reliable place to get parts as well.

Great story. I think I sent Psyco a few of those cards.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm pretty comfy with sources for all my part needs..I found a great spoiler off ebay that many fanatics have had success with.

The main thing I am looking for is an OEM M3 strut brace. ECS has a nice CF one, but I like the M3 one.
    Also, I want to replace my leather shift and ebrake boot with OEM alcantara ones..hard to find it seems

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast