Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Maybe only xenons have washers with cwp? (dunno what you guys have though...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    could be something to that/ i had gone to a yard and was pulling a set of crushed up xenons for parts and it had the washers(never seen b4) i pulled out one of the nozzle thingys and it shot water straight into my pants lol.
    http://www.cobywheel.com/images/banners/cobybanner1 copy.jpg

how do you even activate the headlight washers? I've never used the things. wiper stalk forward?

Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    how do you even activate the headlight washers? I've never used the things. wiper stalk forward?
    They (should) activate with the normal windshield wash (IIRC).

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    April build date '05. This is what I got. A CWP with everything. But no headlight washers.
    And if you look on your tank, you should have two washer pumps as well. I'm a 4/05 build as well! :

Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    They activate about once every five times you activate washer fluid, or the first time if you haven't used it in a while, iirc.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    They (should) activate with the normal windshield wash (IIRC).
    If the fogs are on...correct?

From the owners manual

When the vehicle's lighting system is
    switched on, the headlamps will also be
    cleaned at reasonable intervals.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If the fogs are on...correct?

I don't believe it has anything to do with the fogs. My fogs are never on.

It definitely does not activate every time you use the washer fluid. Only about 1/5 of the time.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Maybe the fogs don't have to be on, but I think the lights at least have to be on.

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Maybe the fogs don't have to be on, but I think the lights at least have to be on.
    Don't think that's the case either. Mine have activated with the headlights off, I believe.

I'm going to do some digging and see if I can find something definitive on this.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Don't think that's the case either. Mine have activated with the headlights off, I believe.

I'm going to do some digging and see if I can find something definitive on this.
    OK. Maybe just headlights?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast