Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replace Belts

You won't get all three pulleys (of good quality) for $30.00
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yeah, $42ish alone for just the main belt, for BMW parts. A/C tensioner I believe you can do the pulley by itself (ie not the whole tensioner) but I can't find a P/N at the moment.

My mistake, I was thinking of the belts. The idler & tensioner pulleys are $43 from Pelican and qualify for free shipping (w/ $75 order) from INA, the OEM supplier. The A/C tensioner pulley doesn't look like it's replaceable by itself, the whole tensioner unit is one P/N (according to realOEM anyways). It has a different center bolt than the serpentine tensioner too (I remember having to find both a T50 Torx and a large hex to loosen the two belts)

APEX ARC-8's | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC TSE3-L | Dinan Intake | H&R sways | Meyle HD CA & FCABs | EBC Slotted Rotors
    Porterfield R4S Pads | CDV Delete | Stebel Compact Truck Horn | DICE Silverline | Misc cosmetic stuff

Ah quick google search sends me back here to a thread kayger started asking that exact question.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...nsioner-Pulley

APEX ARC-8's | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC TSE3-L | Dinan Intake | H&R sways | Meyle HD CA & FCABs | EBC Slotted Rotors
    Porterfield R4S Pads | CDV Delete | Stebel Compact Truck Horn | DICE Silverline | Misc cosmetic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    yeah, $42ish alone for just the main belt, for BMW parts. A/C tensioner I believe you can do the pulley by itself (ie not the whole tensioner) but I can't find a P/N at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by GT172I View Post
    Ah quick google search sends me back here to a thread kayger started asking that exact question.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...nsioner-Pulley
    Yep-- I bought the Dayco pulley in that thread. Got it from Amazon.

Fit the A/C tensioner perfectly.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Hmm. at autohausaz dot com belts are 9 and 18 respectively. INA pully's are 25 bucks each here too. USE THE MAFIA LINK! (and save some cash!)

It looks like they have AC tensioner as well for cheap.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Hmm. at autohausaz dot com belts are 9 and 18 respectively. INA pully's are 25 bucks each here too. USE THE MAFIA LINK! (and save some cash!)

It looks like they have AC tensioner as well for cheap.
    Gotta be careful, though. Autohaus says the one pulley is for the A/C tensioner, but it doesn't fit (ask me how I know). There is technically no replacement pulley offered for the A/C tensioner-- their intention is to have you replace the entire tensioner.

If you're only looking to replace the pulley, though, the Dayco is the one that fits.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123