Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2005 BMW 330CI ZHP, black on black, auto, near Baltimore, Reduced to $13,000

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    VIN: WBABD53435PL15427
    Year: 2005
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330ciA ZHP
    Price: $13,000
    Mileage: 147,988 (at time of posting)
    Transmission type: 5spd Auto w/ sequential manual sport shift
    Body Type (coupe or sedan): 2-door saloon
    Color: Jet black on black leather, alcantara, silvercube aluminum interior trim
    Packages: ZHP, performance, premium HK sound, sunroof, in-dash navigation, power sport seats
    All maintenance has been performed by the dealer as prescribed. I will have a service history pulled for interested buyers.

Decided to sell my 2005 330Ci ZHP. It's in excellent condition for the mileage, which is nearly 150,000. Mostly highway and it's had all the right service. Garage kept since 2007 (when I bought it, BMW CPO). Prior, I believe it was a leased vehicle in Florida.

It's "ready" for iPod and all that, but it isn't installed. No trunk disk changer. No heated seats. Does have in-dash Nav with updated software, but not the newest map pack. Tires are in their first 3rd, some wheel rash unfortunately, I'll take the hit for that. Interior shows minor wear from use but overall is in really sharp condition, with the dealer-replaced M3-style leather steering wheel (originally Alcantara). Rear brakes are nearly new. Floor mats are in great shape. I can answer other questions.

bmw05 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

Needed a few small repairs, including a thermostat. I have the part, it just needs to be installed. Also have windshield wiper inserts and an air filter to go with it, for whatever that's worth.
    Last edited by slowCoupe; 01-20-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Has all required maintenance for 150k miles been completed? Records?

Didn't see a price either. This is required.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Price?

Updated.

Thank you.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Photos and one video are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3950255...7628901748647/

I pulled it out of the garage for photos, hasn't been detailed in a while. In fact I've only been driving it once a week for the last few months, to keep the oil through the engine and the tires from getting a flat spot, mostly been driving my other car. On that note, there are no contingencies related to my selling this vehicle. Once I get the right offer I'm ready to sell, and cash is always best.

The front end has a 3M Proform clear bra applied, so it might look a little dirty but under that the paint is immaculate. The bra has a lifetime warranty. The car has Lojack installed. The fuel pump was replaced last summer, the pump itself stopped working. I've put nothing but Shell V-Power 93 in since I've owned it. Occasionally I'll put in a few ounces of Lucas cylinder treatment. The battery was replaced a couple years ago as well.

The windshield received a small chip on the passenger side from a rock on the highway. The day after it was filled and repaired by Safelite, which carries a lifetime warranty. The residual mark is about 4mm in diameter, slightly noticeable, but if it ever re-cracks, the entire windshield is covered.

Obviously in-dash Nav, sunroof, self-leveling Xenon that track with the steering, sport seats, Harmon Kardon premium sound. Really the only options it doesn't have (I believe) are the heated seats, ipod jack, and bluetooth. But it is "ready" for all of them, if you want to install those options.

I don't know when the water pump was last replaced, if I had to guess I think it was around the 80k mark. I will try to get to a dealer this week and have them print off a service history, I don't keep the paper records. It is due for an oil change, and the next inspection is at 160k I believe. It is nearly 148k now.

The day I took the car off the lot I replaced with driver's side mat with a heavy duty truck mat, so the foot well is in very good shape (minimal water, salt, rocks, etc). The BMW mat has been sitting flat in the garage and is in pristine condition. Other parts, I have a new thermostat to go on the motor (it occasionally throws out a lean condition error code as a result of the current thermostat which sticks open from time to time), the install takes about 30 minutes at a qualified shop. I also have an air filter and windshield wiper inserts, and I should have a spare ignition coil.

The c-pillar headliner is coming loose in some areas, apparently that is pretty common and just needs to be re-affixed. I'm going to find the right adhesive and get that back in proper shape.

Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport Plus A/S, in their first 1/3rd of wear.

Thanks for looking.

photo 16 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

photo 1 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

photo 3 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

Interior shots added.

photo 4 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

photo 5 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

photo 9 by Laplace Transform, on Flickr

Exclamation

Well, I didn't think I'd have to say this here, but....

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

• If you aren't prepared to make an offer, please don't say you're interested.
    • I'm not into entertaining tire kickers or bargain hunters.
    • I don't need quick cash.

That is all. Thank you.

Black zhp coupes! OMG
    - Derek