Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    subscribed! I like my TSE3, especially at the track since i can actually hear the car instead of looking at the tach all the time. I had mine tig welded all the way through since the clamps kept leaking so now it's all one piece.

Good rumble, nice high rpm sound, and as advertised no drone on the highway. I can still hear it on the highway whicn has made me consider quieting it down with a borla...

Quote Originally Posted by bimmeryota View Post
    subscribed! I like my TSE3, especially at the track since i can actually hear the car instead of looking at the tach all the time. I had mine tig welded all the way through since the clamps kept leaking so now it's all one piece.

Good rumble, nice high rpm sound, and as advertised no drone on the highway. I can still hear it on the highway whicn has made me consider quieting it down with a borla...
    Not sure I understand what you mean. You like it but it's too loud? Or you'd prefer a Borla?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I love the sound of the UUC, I'm just thinking about it from a long trip comfort standpoint (more than 4hrs...) I just drove across the country in my dad's camry and the silence is nice when you're driving 16hrs in a day. A set of E46 M3 seats in my car would be more welcome for comfort IMHO than a different exhaust but that's for another thread...

The borla seemed closer to stock and was what I was originally going to get since I was going for a subtle sound. I got a sweet deal on the UUC and couldn't pass it up. I don't regret it, I think I'm just getting older I guess and don't want to attract as much attention...

For the driving I do now, it's just fine since I only drive up to LA and back at the most...

For the best sound, I don't think you can beat this system but I've only heard the borla and dinan in person.

I love the sound of the UUC, I'm just thinking about it from a long trip comfort standpoint (more than 4hrs...) I just drove across the country in my dad's camry and the silence is nice when you're driving 16hrs in a day. A set of E46 M3 seats in my car would be more welcome for comfort IMHO than a different exhaust but that's for another thread...

The borla seemed closer to stock and was what I was originally going to get since I was going for a subtle sound. I got a sweet deal on the UUC and couldn't pass it up. I don't regret it, I think I'm just getting older I guess and don't want to attract as much attention...

For the driving I do now, it's just fine since I only drive up to LA and back at the most...

For the best sound, I don't think you can beat this system but I've only heard the borla and dinan in person.
    I'd love to hear that live. Maybe I can get down to SD sometime and meet.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

I'd love to hear a uuc in person also but no one around me has one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Definitely! Hit me up and if you don't hear from me in time you can bug Marcus to track me down since sometimes I put myself on forum-silence mode haha...
    I'm actually doing a weekend in Solvang (north of santa barbara) in a couple of weeks and will be stopping in OC on my way that saturday morning... I'm not sure where you are but maybe we can have a cup of coffee on the way.

Definitely! Hit me up and if you don't hear from me in time you can bug Marcus to track me down since sometimes I put myself on forum-silence mode haha...
    I'm actually doing a weekend in Solvang (north of santa barbara) in a couple of weeks and will be stopping in OC on my way that saturday morning... I'm not sure where you are but maybe we can have a cup of coffee on the way.

Awesome. PMed.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieZHP View Post
    I'd love to hear a uuc in person also but no one around me has one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you coming to the Mafia Meet?
    If not, perhaps something can be arranged in the spring... think of some cool stuff we could do and I'd drive down.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Are you coming to the Mafia Meet?
    If not, perhaps something can be arranged in the spring... think of some cool stuff we could do and I'd drive down.
    It depends on when my finals are and since I haven't finalized my schedule yet, I don't know when they are.

I'll see what i can think up haha
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

nike001 Guest
    Wanna add Highline Tuning Exhaust?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkRKhfi6nK4

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast