Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP rear shocks part number?

I've looked high and low and simply cannot find the p/n for ZHP rear shocks. RealOEM only lists standard suspension and sport suspension. Does that mean we use the same sport suspension but with different springs? I thought ZHP shocks were firmer? If anyone has any info about this, that would be great. About the farthest I got was finding p/n 33 52 6 757 045, but I'm not definitive it's the right one.

Edit: The right P/N is 33522282461. You can get OEM Sachs ones to replace any worn rear shocks. It's much cheaper.
    Last edited by Stu; 01-23-2012 at 06:17 PM.

This's been debated up & down, but the consensus seems to be that we do, in fact, have standard sport dampeners on our ZHPs.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Their isn't a special part for the ZHP dampers. Supposedly the SPRINGS had a different rate, and the dampers were 10% stiffer, but nobody can prove this and BMW doesn't have a part # for it. I just priced out a full set (front and rear) of OEM Sach's sport shocks on autoahausaz.com and it came out to $435 out the door. And they do FREE shipping.

Check out my youtube channel for all kinds of E46 DIY's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flipfinish?feature=mhee
    Check out my BMW Blog
    http://smolckbmw.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on twitter @smolck

Aha! Got it! The right part number is:

Searches yield "M sports package" in the results.