Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I've got a photo set coming soon.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    and then....?
    No and then!!

Can't wait for some new pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding... such a slacker.

Why have I not seen Eurocharged listed as a mod on this thread yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Why have I not seen Eurocharged listed as a mod on this thread yet?
    Lol.... Yeah.... Seth should have the dyno data.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Busy schedule, need to get together with my boss to tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches
    Call me Seth

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Busy schedule, need to get together with my boss to tune.
    excuses... worthless

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Update

3/8/12

Well I've been busy with school and work and its only about to get worse so I realized I should get cracking on letting everyone know what I've been up to.

First off - did the cooling system overhaul with my guys at A&L/iND. It got pricey even with their great discounts but it got done which is the important part. I also had them install some Rouge UD pullies. The car doesn't feel much quicker with them but I think after tuning and seeing a dyno it will reveal a hp or 2 pick up over stock from efficiency.

Funds have been tight, after all that is why I jumped into this ZHP in the first place - to save money. However that being said, I know who I am, I know I want to mod the car, so I left myself some room to get a few things and to save a few things for down the road.

Interior -

First you'll notice the navi - which was not my first choice and I'm still not even sure it's working out right now... but I took the plunge on a Dynavin. The functionality it has on paper looked great, the fit and finish looked really good too, the price was a tad much but justifiable for all that it is supposed to do. My unit, however, must be from a bad batch. I installed it and combined it with the OEM relocation kit for the HVAC controls (got a steal from Tischer on that) and it was fairly easy to physically put in but from the minute I turned it on I had problems with the unit. Most of the problems have come with the screen and the iPod function. It's like the unit is freezing when I try to go through playlists to find what I want. Sometimes I do need to turn it on and off, sometimes not. Sometimes my iPod playback starts right up, sometimes I need to unplug and re plug it in. Sometimes the unit shows what song I am listening to, sometimes it shows a song I haven't listened to in 3 years. I am told they are sending me a new unit when it comes in from China - we will see if the problems are fixed by then (by the way I purchased from OTTONavi).

Next, I did a few more interior items. I changed the gauge faces to the ///M grey ones with the orange/red RPM redline indicators. I like the color and how it matches the silbergrau paint. The downside is at night you see nothing but amber.

I also got in touch with Coby Wheel and spoke with Mike about 2 items - steering wheel and shift knob - being rewrapped in OEM grey alcantara.
    The results were fantastic and I want to thank Mike for his great communication and more so his awesome work on both pieces.

The wheel is OEM grey with a dove grey stripe at 12 oclock and ///M tri color stitching.

The shift knob was wrapped in OEM grey.

When I am ready for a new shift boot I will be going right back to Mike at Coby Wheel.

Another item I fixed/upgraded were the interior lighting - the xenons in the car were dull and a few didn't work so I went to bimmian.com and purchased an LED bulb pack. They work well and are pretty bright now - plus they don't get as hot and melt the bulbs into place - had to dremel some of the old ones out.

The exterior of the car has been left alone thus far. I am in the process of choosing some summer rims but not sure the funds are all there just yet. At this point I'd like to get a set for cheap - recondition them and then also take my 135's and recondition those too (but that doesn't have to be till October or so). I also would like to start saving for an exhaust system which will be a very high priority. Hopefully this summer keeps me busy with paying gigs. I do have a new set of rear window tints to put on when the weather is nice out - switching the 35% rears out to a 20%. The glare I'm getting on the Dynavin is really bad at some times of day going in the right direction. Hopefully (if I keep it) that will help a bit. I wish someone just made a snap in rear window shade like I had on my 135i.

Tuning is taking place this weekend so I'll try to update on how that all goes. As of now it doesn't look like I'll have a dyno but that should be along shortly.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by UdubBadger; 03-08-2012 at 08:11 AM.
    Call me Seth

Looks great! Love the extra stitching on the steering wheel.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

thanks John, Mike from Coby Wheel did a fantastic job and I recommend him to everyone.
    Call me Seth

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast