Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

UdubBadger's Magical Modding Tour - A journal of "not-so-special" proportions

For starters I'd like to just say.... I am NOT the walrus.

1/17/12

Bittersweet day for sure. I have to say goodbye to my 135i as I go pass her off to her new owner. She's been the best car I have owned to date, perfect styling (IMO), GOBS of power (391wtq) and all the toys to play with. I even drove my wife home from our wedding this past summer in her and while this happens every day in America I'm a sentimental guy so the car definitely has sentimental value to it. But, nothing lasts forever and it's time to move on... less expensive car, more money for my family each month and a new outlook on my financial future (saving up for our dream house across the street).

That being said, today is also a very exciting day as it's the day I will be come a ZHP owner.

I'm not going to ruin the surprise so I will leave the unveiling until entry #2. All I have to say is I'm spending all day and part of the eve in the car to make the trip there and back to get her.

Wish me luck!

-Badger

Update quick links

1/17/12 - The Reveal
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...725#post143725

1/18/12 - Picking up the car part I
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...857#post143857

1/19/12 - Picking up the car part II
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...494#post144494

3/8/12 - First Mods/Maintenance
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...780#post158780

Photos!!!

More to come.

SHOUT OUTS!
    A rolling "THANK YOU'S" list dedicated to the following parties for their continued support of me and my $$$ BMW modding habits

IND Distribution / A&L Autobody Anthony is always looking out for his fellow BMW owners and the IND sales crew of Nate, Illia and Jesal are top notch. If you are in the Chicago area and NOT using these guys - you're missing out big time!
    Evan Winstead of TischerBMW/www.getBMWparts.com The www.getBMWparts.com team are the guys to see for anything BMW and have been taking care of me for years now. I won't buy anything OEM from anyone else.
    Showcar Detail Steve from Showcar Detail helps prep me for my shows and keeps the car looking great all year long. Excellent detailing and top end products. www.showcardetail.com

Eli/Mimalmo A big special thank you to Eli for the great deal on the car itself and helping me with everything I need along the way.
    Marcus and the ZHPmafia.com family I've been made to feel welcome here since day 1 and have had a lot of help from everyone. I am convinced that this is a VERY special forum for a "not so special" car.

And last but not least...

Eurocharged Performance Jerry, Jake and I have working together on my cars for a few years now. Recently they gave me an opportunity to become part of the Eurocharged team (officially) and I am really happy with the direction things are going with them. I'm also happy to say they've both become a good friend of mine as well.
    www.eurocharged.com

THANKS EVERYONE!

and thank YOU for reading the journal.
    Last edited by UdubBadger; 08-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Congrats! Finally.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Safe travels. Looking forward to the unveiling.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Hurry up already... when does the new car arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hurry up already... when does the new car arrive?
    +1

Can't Wait.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

subscribed...

Good luck with the new car.

I had the pleasure of driving a friends 2008 135i (European delivery). Mods were K & N, software update, KW 3, BMW perfromance BBK. I completely understand your love for this car. Went driving on some twisties in the middle of nowhere. I loved every bit of the car.

I loved the way the start/stop button had 1st year of the one around the start/stop button.

In for pics of the new whip

Awesome news, Seth!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Looking forward to hearing about this! It's always hard to let go of sentimental cars!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Definitely tough letting go of a great car. You'll enjoy the ZHP though! Plenty to look forward to.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast