Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok so still didn't do the odc yet because I'm at work but had to run out of the office and no i know what the problem is but still don't know why its happening, every time i try and play a cd all the things i listed above happen. As long as i don't play a cd the car work perfect but when a cd is playing for about 30-45 seconds the electrical system goes nuts. Do you think this is still due to a low voltage battery?

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Low voltage can make all kinds of crazy electrical gremlins occur.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny330zhp View Post
    ok so still didn't do the odc yet because I'm at work but had to run out of the office and no i know what the problem is but still don't know why its happening, every time i try and play a cd all the things i listed above happen. As long as i don't play a cd the car work perfect but when a cd is playing for about 30-45 seconds the electrical system goes nuts. Do you think this is still due to a low voltage battery?
    That'd be my guess; spinning up the CD motor takes a pretty good bit of juice, & a low battery can cause some odd behavior.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Low voltage can make all kinds of crazy electrical gremlins occur.
    hmmm...

haha well first thing came to mind was (guess i just got a good reason to buy the dynavin). but really I'm gonna had the battery checked out and talk to the seller, i guess for now ill just stay clear of playing cds. You don't think the cars will just shut off in traffic or anything right?

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12