Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

First snow in Philly and I'm bored. /// Rim shopping?!?!

So its the first (REAL) snow in philly, I'm sure I could drive just fine but if don't feel like risking anything, so I'm online shopping making a list of items I want to purchase for my ZHP, I wonder what these rims would look like on my Imola red paint

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

I really like the stock rims on my car but after looking at all the pics from last years car meet it looks to me that almost everyone has close to stock rims, if I were to do this upgrade it would be pretty extreme I believe (red on red) I've never seen it. Might look sickkkk hmm, opinions?

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

No.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I agree......No.

At least you are asking the "family" for their opinions....hopefully you will take the advice

If you are really looking to swap a new set of wheels for your ZHP then may I suggest you take a look at other forum member's cars and see what they have done? Some of them have awesome wheels on their rides... I for one, swap out between my Style 135's and Beyern Mesh wheels....love the lip in the rears...

haha really??? man I'm off then cauz I was thinking it would look mad sick hmm u think no because we know the paint won't match or even if I had it matched you still think no? maybe I've just been on the computer looking at tiny pixels too long huh haha

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

If you want to stay with 18's, the red ones would be ~$1,700 without tires. It's definitely different, but that's a lot imo.

Have you looked on Wheel Dude?

yea charlie, the lip does look sick and I have looked at other members cars and they look great, but for me I want to stand out and have something that I haven't seen before ya know. I really would love to put these on my car but I'm not so sure how that will sit with the M3 guys and my fellow ZHP bros and sis, lol I don't know about you guys but every since I got this car my true M having friends do nothing but talk trash to me haha

Paint-matched wheels is a Porsche thing.

Get them any color you want...just not Red - One, it won't match. And, two, there's no contrast.

Might I suggest White or Gunmetal?
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

well I also really like the gold/bronze look, I deff believe you guys are right about it prob won't look good. It would be a shame if i spent the money on ordering them

paint your 135's Imola

Yea those reds won't match or look right at all. Didn't you just get your ZHP? Best bet is to hang around a while and see lots of different cars before you determine the direction for yours, otherwise you drop serious $$$ and might regret it. We all have strong beliefs about what looks "right" on a ZHP, but the bottom line is it's your car and your $$$.
    - Marc

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast