Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats your favorite feature of your ZHP????

I was thinking the other day while looking at my ZHP when getting done work, and noticed how much I just love looking down at the back tire, when I'm walking to the elevator. and realized how much I love the stance of my car. Just like how the back rims stick out just that tiny mm from the well.

So I thought about making this post. For people to post about there favorite features of there car.

I have a few to list.

1. My ///M steering wheel is prob my most fav feat.
    2. would have to be the stance I just spoke about.
    3. just popping the hood and seeing that BMW stamped engine is a breath of fresh air.

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Definitely the view from low in front of 'er; the M-Tech II bumper looks just . . . tough!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

At the moment my frenched lights... but my answer will likely change once I get around to full suspension upgrade

Front Fender curvature that goes below sidemarker.

Imola Front by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

"The evil temptress is the woman in the red dress!" That qoute, of course was written about Imola red.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

dude dane...... that is the sexiest pic every smh damnnnnnnnnnn

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny330zhp View Post
    dude dane...... that is the sexiest pic every smh damnnnnnnnnnn
    Thanks J

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well besides the zhp-ness, adaptive xenons and nav!

Dane your car looks amazing in that picture! I want your rotors.
    - Derek

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    Well besides the zhp-ness, adaptive xenons and nav!

Dane your car looks amazing in that picture! I want your rotors.
    I will let you have them in about a year. Thanks.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Alcantara/cloth interior with the anthracite headliner, by far my favorite feature. It's automotive home. There's so much about the e46 interior that is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast