Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trunk storage

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    @t.er did you just post all that to flex your dvd player on us?
    lol wut, no way

No but seriously, I think my ultimate setup would be the Avin Avant 4 with all the bells and whistles, then I could strip all of the OEM MK4 NAV components & wiring from the trunk to the front of the car. But I just can't justify the cost, and I'd rather spend that $$$ on suspension, brakes, and tires
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Not necessarily storage: After doing my general surgery rotation that included a decent amount of trauma - consider purchasing and having a small first aid kit including a tourniquet in your trunk, and know how to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Not necessarily storage: After doing my general surgery rotation that included a decent amount of trauma - consider purchasing and having a small first aid kit including a tourniquet in your trunk, and know how to use it!
    Can confirm - aside from the necessary to keep our cars running when they inevitably throw a fit, a first aid kit that you change out periodically due to time (and training to use it) is of utmost importance. Doesn't need to be fancy, either, as you point out.

... consider purchasing and having a small first aid kit including a tourniquet in your trunk, and know how to use it!
    This will serve that purpose & another!

Name:  89926d1133826832-emergency-fan-belt-does-anyone-have-one-emergencyfanbelt1.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  39.6 KB
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    lol wut, no way

No but seriously, I think my ultimate setup would be the Avin Avant 4 with all the bells and whistles, then I could strip all of the OEM MK4 NAV components & wiring from the trunk to the front of the car. But I just can't justify the cost, and I'd rather spend that $$$ on suspension, brakes, and tires
    Any android headunit makes the car so much better for extended drives. The sound quality is improved, Spotify integrates well with Waze, and if you get real bored, you can watch Netflix. Shit is cash.

Any android headunit makes the car so much better for extended drives. The sound quality is improved, Spotify integrates well with Waze, and if you get real bored, you can watch Netflix. Shit is cash.
    But do be prepared for bugs - my headunit likes to occasionally disconnect from my phone's hotspot for some unknown reason

But do be prepared for bugs - my headunit likes to occasionally disconnect from my phone's hotspot for some unknown reason
    What've you guys got? Call me fussy but I can't stand the look of the Eonon/Xtrons/other headunits. Avin Avant 4 does it for me just because it's a 95% visual replica of the MK4 Nav.

It's odd because I'm probably younger than most here but I'm still oldschool - the MK4 with aux input is good enough for me. Heck, I didn't even have aux on my cross-country roadtrip, and was stuck either listening to a) 1 radio station with country music or b) nothing. Also the fact that I invested in my oil temp gauge which is only compatible with stock headunits.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    What've you guys got? Call me fussy but I can't stand the look of the Eonon/Xtrons/other headunits. Avin Avant 4 does it for me just because it's a 95% visual replica of the MK4 Nav.

It's odd because I'm probably younger than most here but I'm still oldschool - the MK4 with aux input is good enough for me. Heck, I didn't even have aux on my cross-country roadtrip, and was stuck either listening to a) 1 radio station with country music or b) nothing. Also the fact that I invested in my oil temp gauge which is only compatible with stock headunits.
    I have the Xtrons something or other. It honestly looks good IMO - illuminated color matches the rest of the console and the buttons don't look much different than the aesthetic of the rest of the console. Loads better than touchscreen setups with no buttons.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345