Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Rear strut bar

Rear strut bar

Hey guys my car came stock with a rear strut brace my question is does it actually contribute to anything other than taking up my trunk space?

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

In your case, probably not much. It helps to stiffen the rear end but it makes the most difference on a vert, probably the least on a sedan since those are the stiffest to begin with

I only ask because I am doing a subwoofer install in the car and if I could swap it out and install my sub back there it would take up no additional space.... anyone interested in buying it?

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

People tell me that it has not much of an effect in sedans because we have the metal wall between the rear seat and the trunk which acts somewhat as a strutbrace
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Not all sedans have that solid metal wall you are talking about. Sedans equipped with fold down seats do not have a solid metal wall....

Mine doesn't have folding seats I think I will post some pics and see if anyone bites

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk