Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Steelies FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

lol You love my steelies eh. Next winter I'm going to Plasti-dip them white.

I was gonna get some steelies for this winter too but couldn't find any local

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Alright.. I officially miss my BMW. Driving the Chevy Cruze is depressing. My overall review of it is this; It gets a 1 out of 10 in every category. It is absolute garbage. I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hochspannung View Post
    Alright.. I officially miss my BMW. Driving the Chevy Cruze is depressing. My overall review of it is this; It gets a 1 out of 10 in every category. It is absolute garbage. I hate it.
    i drove the cruise @ a GM drive event and it actually wasn't that bad. then again i was pushing it to its limit on their autocross layout and didnt casually drive it by any means lol
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

I thought you traded it for a Touareg?

***Update***

I just spoke with Pat at the body shop over the phone. He has the OEM body piece welded in, sealed and primed. He's just waiting for the bumper to show up. The appraiser said to order an aftermarket bumper which was around $300. Pat said he didn't want to but he has to use what they tell him to use. So he ordered it and it never showed up. He called my adjuster and told him the bumper still isn't at the shop and the adjuster said to just order an OEM Bumper from BMW. Pat says I should have my car back by Wednesday at the latest.

I bet you cant wait for that day, lol...

Lol yayyayayayyaya no more chevy cruze . I have to get surgery on my hand on Thursday morning to have pins put in the bone because it's not set straight at all. Hopefully I get my car before then as scheduled. Driving standard with one hand is pretty hard.

**Final Update**

I got my car back yesterday from the body shop. Pat did a great job! Looks brand new!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast