Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My ZHP and its ancestor

I washed the "real" ZHP today, discovered a gouge, a ding and a scratch, but all in all not bad at all for a 2004 !!! Funny how you can miss all that stuff despite looking carefully, but once you wash it, you spot everything... And that's my fake-ZHP orange 2002 right there. Almost like a stock 02 but with EFI and an extra gear in the box, ZHP style. Kinda funny side by side, the lenght is not all that far off, but the modern car sure is lower and wider. Not quite the same driving experience, either...

Tomorrow, she gets new tires (the blue one, that is)...
    Last edited by Deschodt; 01-29-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Great-great-grandma is so hot... I have a pic like that somewhere. Need to find it (by like that I mean an Inka, not my car)

looks good! always a fan of zhp and 02 pics
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Hey Greg, I'm thinking of doing this... what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by trancenation View Post
    DIY LED tail lamps for roundie 02's :

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...opic/t,365899/
    Thanks to trancenation for finding it on 02faq

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hey Greg, I'm thinking of doing this... what do you think?
    Not sure why part of "this" you are referring to.

LEDs? Nice but pricey. A good idea I suppose. Used to be really required for my ex-356, 6v, low tail lights, I almost got killed a few times... The 2002 brakes seem visible though...

Tucked in bumpers with no overriders? Looks good until someone gives you a love tap :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Deschodt View Post
    Tucked in bumpers with no overriders? Looks good until someone gives you a love tap :-)
    Those are euro bumpers, not tucked US ones.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Those are euro bumpers, not tucked US ones.
    Are they? Sorry, I can't tell from that angle,I generally recognize them by the shorter sides but I can't see the sides here. My US bumpers look just like those if you remove the overriders, except for trim holes... I used to want euro ones too, but I did get a love tap a couple years ago which convinced me that the US ones were a good idea after all :-). They're not as bad as the later accordion ones :-)
    Besides my 2002 has no budget left... I'm already 2.5 times upside down on it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deschodt View Post
    Not sure why part of "this" you are referring to.

LEDs? Nice but pricey. A good idea I suppose. Used to be really required for my ex-356, 6v, low tail lights, I almost got killed a few times... The 2002 brakes seem visible though...

Yeah, I was referring to the LED's (that's what the link is for). The rest... prob not gonna happen. I doubt the regular bumpers are that much help considering anything that would hit the car probably will be double the weight of an 02. Also, I have the burned plastic mark that is common. This mod removes that inner plastic piece so you get rid of the burn circle

Wow do ZHP's look great in that blue.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast