Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Squeaky window seals

Just curious if anyone else is currently having, or has had any trouble with squeaking window seals, specifically in the last inch or so of travel when closing your windows? My car is always garaged (and was by her first owner too), and I have even tried lubricating the rubber and cleaning the glass (multiple times), but they scream in my ear for the last inch of travel to the fully closed position. I do have aftermarket tint, but I wouldn't think that this would cause the deafening squeak? Is there a miracle Würth product that I need to stop this? Ideas?

I'd continue experiments with various lubricating agents lest the problem is mechanical. Vinylex or Zymol Seal come to mind.

A BMW mechanic suggested WD40... I have had very good luck with silicone lubricant. Some might say they are horrible and deteriorate this or that. However, I had an issue with my tint being too dark and it got peeled off the front windows to pass the inspection. That sucked. Anyway, it took forever to resolve the goo and squeaking at the top of the window seals. I used a combination of both. Now, both my windows go up and down at the same speed and the only thing that can be heard is the motor and the thhhhhp when the window engages with the top of the seal...
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

BMW now uses carboflo, (Carbaflo KSP105. BMW P/N 83230309627, $38.78) for all seal maintenance and squeaky seal issues.

I used some on my insanely squeaky sedan and it resolved it immediately. pricey stuff but it works.

Maybe saturate the window with your chosen cleaner and "roll" your window up and down and see if that cleans the inner part of the seals, just a quick thought off the top.

Let me know what works. Mine used to squeal and for some reason, they stopped. Never did anything different.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture