Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What do ya think about making my car an ///M4?????

so was thinking about what direction i wanted to go with mods on my zhp and I've decided to try and make my car as close looking to an ///M3 as possible. So Rims, Exhaust, Engine, suspension. What I'm gonna do is call it am ///M4 because its 4 door and not an actual ///M3. What do you guys think? cool idea or not so much??

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

I have seen it and will always be a fan........

u have seen someone do this before?!?!?! awesome

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Yes!!!! It is a San Diego car. The boss knows the story behind this car..... He was telling me all about it at car show here in SD

I think he posted on here about it. CCA Member. Imola and really bad ass....

damn that makes me happy cauz i was for sure thinking a lot of ppl would hate on the idea but i have the ///M logo on the back all i have to do is get the 4 and then the mods and when ppl ask what kinda car i have i can just say bmw M4, sounds sick just to say

It won't be easy or cheap
    I wouldnt be surprised if by the end you ended up paying for more than the cost of an actual M3
    If done right it could look great
    ---but down here i see many people who only did half the job and it doesn't look good at all
    just make sure you are going to stick with it to the end

make sure you start your own progress thread and keep us updated with whats new and happening
    good luck

here is a e46 sedan with an S54 swap progress thread, for reference
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=889867

The car Gary is talking about actually had a supercharger in it. Has since been removed. There still are M3 "sedans" out there as well. Johnny, please don't call it a M4, that will exist soon enough and the 4-series will actually be the 2-door (coupe and verts).

I'll find one, hold up...

If you are just talking about putting an m4 badge on the trunk and some other add ons, then i am against it. Your car is already different and unique....why try to make it look like something it isnt, when it already has so much win! If you are going to do what Rogue did, and drop in an M3 engine in it, etc etc, then by all means, badge away. See Rouge M3 ZHP sale thread here
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

A great goal (I would loooove a four-door E46 M3 ), but I'd think starting from a "normal" 325i or 330i would be a better way to go; why waste a great, unique ZHP if all you need is the sedan body? $0.02.

Edit: Wait a tick . . . you have the ///M badge? Isn't that on the Canadian ZAM? The "M Clubsport" package?
    Last edited by Crickett; 01-30-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: ///M badge??

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

E46 M3 SMG Sedan

At the start (sedan on left, donor M3 on right)

to this

to this

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=578901

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast