Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Rear Strut Brace, Front Strut Brace, Carbon Fiber Engine Covers

Item 1: Rear Strut Brace

This rear strut brace came with my car and there are no identifying markings on it, so I don't know what the brand is. Practically every aftermarket part that my car came with was from Rogue Engineering, so that's a good bet.

What you see is what you get! If anyone can pin-point the brand, please do!

$70 shipped for ZHP Mafiosos, $100 at e46f!

$50 picked up in Vancouver, BC.

EDIT: the four nuts in the last picture are NOT included - I put these back on the car. I think our cars have them out of the factory.

Item 2: Rogue Engineering Front Stut Brace

Similar items: http://www.rogueengineering.com/rogu...RE_CF_STB.html and
    http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-30...brace-e46.aspx

$130 shipped.

Item 3: Carbon fiber engine covers - 2 pieces

Car is in a poorly lit parking lot, so I didn't realize the covers were so dusty. Otherwise in great condition.

Your original covers + $120, and I ship these to you. Basing price on the MSRP for similar covers: http://www.racdyn-usa.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=newrd
    Last edited by yura; 02-02-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Why you selling?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Why you selling?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    I don't drive my car hard, and am not likely to do much (if any) track time, so I'd prefer to have more trunk space.

I've also done some Google'ing and found this ECIS strut brace, which looks identical, minus the colour. Might be the same brand/model.

Additionally, I've got a Rouge Engineering front strut brace (carbon fiber) and a carbon fiber engine cover that I'm considering selling. With the engine cover, I don't have an OEM one, so I'd need to do a trade w/ someone.

do you have pics and prices for the front strut and CF covers? I and others may be interested
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

not to hijack, but i would be interested in the front strut brace as well. please let us know if you decide to sell.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

I might be interested in the valve cover, but FYI mine had a small crack. It's on the header side and in the back so you would never be able to tell unless you take it off

@all - I've updated the original post with pictures & prices for the front strut brace & engine covers.

@Hermes - thanks, but I'd really prefer one without cracks.

No worries, I'm just too lazy to buy a new one since you can't see it. I guess I will one day

And guys, I based all prices off of MSRP's for identical or similar items; I haven't been following the prices of such used items, so if anything is priced unreasonably, please let me know!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I just posted all these items on the local Craigslist, and while looking at my own pictures I realized my front strut bar is NOT made by Rogue Engineering; I have no idea why I was so convinced that was the case before, as there are no identifying marks on it. My mistake, sorry.

I've also lowered all prices on this post, and will lower them to the same values on other forums in a few days, so you guys get the first shot at the cheaper prices! Any questions or offers, please PM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast