Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eurocharged Performance -- eurocharged.com: new ZHPMafia.com sponsor

ZHPMafia.com is happy to announce that Eurocharged Performance is now a sponsor at ZHPMafia.com. Sponsors are different from affiliates. Sponsors actually put down real dollars (regardless of whether they sell something or not). These are the guys who help us pay the bills each month because they pay us in advance.

With that said, here's a little snippet about Eurocharged (from one of its founders):

Eurocharged Performance opened its doors in January of 2009 with the support of many friends and family members . We knew we could provide high-quality Mercedes, BMW, and other European aftermarket parts and performance tuning to the public without adding the luxury tax most other tuners add.

While we originally focused on serving US-based enthusiasts with high-end solutions, Eurocharged eventually began to provide power and performance to enthusiasts throughout the world. We have since launched three Eurocharged locations in Houston, Toronto, and Hong Kong; and added over 20 dealers throughout the globe!

All of our tunes are engineered from many hours of datalogging the car on the dyno as well as on the street. We don't believe in piggy backs to trick the ECU in doing things that we can do with the OEM software! We customize every tune for the car's current mods, as well as the local elevation and fuel type! We also offer a money back guarantee on all products as well as FREE re-tunes if you ever change mods for the lifetime you own the car!

Eurocharged -- Over 4000 customers strong and growing!
    -----------

Guys, if you're ever able to support Eurocharged Performance, your support is appreciated by the company and me.

Full disclosure: UdubBadger works with Eurocharged. He reached out to me regarding a sponsorship of the site. If you ever see him talking about Eurocharged, you now know (if you didn't already) that he's affiliated with them. He may field questions from time to time as well, using a Eurocharged screen name, which is another reason why I mention his affiliation with the firm.

Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Guys when I get back from San Diego I will have some more specific info about the tunes for the M54B30 motor. If you have any questions feel free to PM me on the Eurocharged screen name.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

!sey kcuf hO

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

If I drill down to "330i-ZHP" nothing shows up under "products offered". Is my work computer filtering out the schmexy list of goodness?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

at least the ZHP has its own section
    Once again the 325i is left in the dust lol

Looks like a very well run company
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post
    at least the ZHP has its own section
    Once again the 325i is left in the dust lol

Looks like a very well run company
    Is there anything there for the ZHP?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Is there anything there for the ZHP?
    Oh i'm sorry i forgot to mention
    Nothing is showing up under E46 ZHP
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

LOL...ok. Mmmm....they must be planning to add some stuff soon...I hope.

Seth will have to chime in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast