Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zhpmafia
    e46f (never there anymore)
    Jeepforum
    Macrumors

ZHPMafia
    e46f
    bimmerforums

and RC-related forums:
    unlimitedengineering
    RCtech
    traxxas
    rcmonster
    rcuniverse

I browse ZHPM and e46f regularly and only use the others if I'm looking to buy something.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

bf.c
    zhpmafia.com

I 've been thinking of signing up at e46f.c but idk. i signed up at zhpmafia and bf.c at the same time and have way more posts over there. im in the transition of coming here though since it is awesome. haha my post count is very low! have to get on it.

Quote Originally Posted by e3thekid View Post
    bf.c
    zhpmafia.com

I 've been thinking of signing up at e46f.c but idk. i signed up at zhpmafia and bf.c at the same time and have way more posts over there. im in the transition of coming here though since it is awesome. haha my post count is very low! have to get on it.
    Post count isn't a big deal here... And shouldn't be anywhere else. Focus on helping, learning, and becoming tight with us.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bf.com but i dont go there anymore. Mafia is best for tightness and personalized therapy (for the car or the mind).
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Like others, I am also member to several forums. And I mean, several. But I have more centered on this site, S14.net, and visit to lurk e46F. But would visit sometimes on E39 Roadfly if I need some 'information.'
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Wow! great information feed back on this thread, sounds to me that losing my (forum V card) here must have been the best choice (well tech at bmwmafia first) but that was only for about 48 hours. Yea I really like all the stuff I've learned so far in this short time I've been here at ZHPMafia. I think for now Ill just stay here for the car in my life

Might join a watch forum being I'm a watch collector, ya know its funny Im sure there a forum for every aspect of peoples lives. and to think this is still all new to me

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

i don't even know how many forums I'm a part of anymore...BMW forums I'm mainly on here but I do post on some of the other ones. Like it has been already mentioned the classified section on E46F is pretty good, the rest of the site is meh... As for non-car forums I'm all over the place.

Admin on two motorcycle sites, 600rr.net and rc51forums.com. that alone keeps me pretty busy.

Bmwmafia
    Bimmerforums
    Cwscc (local car club)
    Garage journal
    Firehouse forum

Those are the ones I frequent

Sent from my fists using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Post count isn't a big deal here... And shouldn't be anywhere else. Focus on helping, learning, and becoming tight with us.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    hehe i know. i will most definitely do that, but i thought we was tight already bro? slowly transitioning...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast