Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carbon Fiber emblems.

So I ordered the VSL Carbon Fiber emblems from Beastpower.com tuesday afternoon. Yesterday I emailed them to find out where my tracking information was and Lee from Beastpower.com got back to me promptly with my tracking information.

I later then checked the tracking status and to my surprise the package was not only already shipped out but only about 10 mins from my house at the USPS center. I did not purchase next day air, just normal ground. The package got to me today around 1pm. Everything was just as I ordered.

I installed them emblems today and took just a few pics, I think they look pretty good. Im not sure most people will notice unless your a bmw owner but maybe.

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Looks great. I'm considering ordering some myself

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

nice man, I've got those too.

Yea the thing that I really liked about these emblems its that there are an actually replacement (not a sticker) So I have my old emblems as back up or I was thinking about getting them custom airbrushed ZHP in silver with black background, but that was just an idea I may or may not do way down the line. I wanna enjoys this a bit and get my money out of them. the whole set was a lil over $100. the sticker DIY was only like $20 but to be honest I didn't want to even spend 20 bucks to "maybe" have it look decent. I knew going with these it would look nice.

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny330zhp View Post
    Yea the thing that I really liked about these emblems its that there are an actually replacement (not a sticker) So I have my old emblems as back up or I was thinking about getting them custom airbrushed ZHP in silver with black background, but that was just an idea I may or may not do way down the line. I wanna enjoys this a bit and get my money out of them. the whole set was a lil over $100. the sticker DIY was only like $20 but to be honest I didn't want to even spend 20 bucks to "maybe" have it look decent. I knew going with these it would look nice.
    Thanks for the info :

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Nice, tastefully done imho.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

I agree with quik... very tasteful... I've not been a huge fan of the overlays but the complete replacements are nice. I'm considering the blue and white cf textured look for our AW E36. I'm now considering these for my black sapphire sedan...

Looks great. Next mods... CF splitter/lip spoiler (your choice), diffuser, interior trim, center console, intake, strut brace, valve covers, etc... You just started a fairly expensive mod list.

very nice!!!

JP is right, "you just started a fairly expensive mod list."

haha well my next mod is gonna be the euro license plate (being I'm getting registered in PA) then I must get the dynavin, then the rouge engineering exhaust and AFE intake, once I get that far who knows what will be next hah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast