Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angel Eyez - Aurora?

Hello Everyone - Does anyone have the Aurora angel eyes? I've been looking at the Auroras, Umnitza and Weisslicht.

I read a lot of people stating the Umnitzas are too bright at night - and they do have this night controller to tone them down. If you add the cost of the controller in, the price surpasses that of the Auroras.

Weisslicht - I don't know... Doesn't do anything for me.

I've seen photos of the Auroras and the circle seems crisp and sharp. I haven't read any complaints about the Auroras being too bright. The install seems straightforward - and I'm sure they didn't invent or improve upon the wheel.

I figure since I'm doing an E90 projector retrofit, I'm gonna do AE at the same time to some bad-assery to a not-special motor driving vehicle.

Thx - Kris

Whatya thin
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

I've bought the Aurora but I have yet to install them.. I'd read a lot of reviews around other e46 forums and heard they were the best! so I bought them.. I won't be able to tell you anything about them until I install them next saturday. The material they are made out of are rock solid and looks like they are worth what you paid.
    Photobucket

I installed the Auoras ima going to have Good pictures up soon! DEFF GET THEM!
    Photobucket

I skipped the E90 projector retrofit - my bowls weren't burned and once I had the headlight apart, I was intimidated by the modifications to the chrome shroud holding the lens on the headlight housing....

At any rate, I installed the Aurora angel eyes. I think it came out well!

------

Your rings look off on the projectors.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Hmmm. They look fine when they aren't on?!?!
    ------

Could possibly be the angle, but it looks like the clips are off when you auto-level.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Thumbs down

Well Sheeeit. One of the angel eyes came unclipped. WTF? Is this a natural phenomenon? And I have to take it apart to fix it? SUCKS.
    ------

You have to check clearance with your housing and the AE's. It happens sometimes, yes.

When I installed them on a E46 M3, it did it. Taking apart the headlight is the only way to solve it. Once you get use to it, it doesn't take too long to get it apart

Can it be corrected without removing the headlight from the car?
    ------

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast