Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I thought "nab something in the butt" was a type of customs enforcement catch at the border. Or my alcantara seat bolsters are "nappy from my butt."

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Said it on purpose. Thanks for looking out though.

Bringing this back from the dead: the cloth centers on my seats need a little work. I'm going to use a bissel spot cleaner used for carpets but has a handheld attachment that I believe steams. Will share results pre and post cleaning
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

^I've used my hand held cleaner attachment with good results. It uses whatever temperature water it's filled with.

Just finished 1 full round of cleaning the cloth centers with the bissel unit, 1 round of sonax using a white microfiber and brush on 90% of the interior, and then a second round of doing the centers on the front seats. Letting it dry now, took about 45 mins. as I wasn't overly detailed/wanted to see what an hours worth of work would do. The front centers were the worst and the alcantara wasn't too bad over all. My white microfiber turned light brown/showed dirt on nearly all of it.

I know guys have used (idk what it's exactly called) a tool that's battery operated to go over their steering wheels that "shaves" the balled up fibers off. Anyone recommend this for the seats, specifically on the seat (ass part) bolsters for the front seats?

Edit: I watched the Bugatti Pur Blanc cleaning video. Went off that the best I could
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post

I know guys have used (idk what it's exactly called) a tool that's battery operated to go over their steering wheels that "shaves" the balled up fibers off. Anyone recommend this for the seats, specifically on the seat (ass part) bolsters for the front seats?
    Sweater shaver. May not be needed unless you have lots of pilling.

Autozone.com
    I don't have a ton. It's not so much pilling as it is just longer/worn out fibers. It's only on the driver seat

Used the sweater shaver and it worked rather well. I'll update my project thread with pics this week
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 04-09-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123