Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Eurocharged Performance Tuning Thread

So I still need to get some data sorted out for the E46 tunes but this will the thread for everyone to find info on their cars and ask questions, share opinions and all of that.

For starters I am just going to list out what I have listed on my sheet as for gains for some of the E46's we will be offering tunes for. Dynos and all of that will come later (including my own ZHP).

*Please keep in mind these numbers are for base cars with no mods. Adding an upgraded intake and/or exhaust will help your car make the most of the tuning and yield larger gains as it allows us to safely push the the motor to be more efficient and thus powerful.

BMW
    325i E46 2.5

HP
    Stock = 184
    Tuned = 198

TQ
    Stock = 175
    Tuned = 185

BMW
    328i 2.8 I6 E46

HP
    Stock = 193
    Tuned = 204

TQ
    Stock = 206
    Tuned = 220

BMW
    330i E46 3.0

HP
    Stock = 225
    Tuned = 238

TQ
    Stock = 214
    Tuned = 226

BMW
    330i 3.0 Performance Package (ZHP) E46

HP
    Stock = 235
    Tuned = 246

TQ
    Stock = 222
    Tuned = 233

Link to the 330i ZHP tune page (still under construction) http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=99

WE ALSO NOW OFFER CATLESS HEADER CODING WITH TUNING FOR AN ADDITIONAL $150. The coding will eliminate your CEL and maintain your "state of readiness" needed for state emissions tests via OBDII port.

Tuning is done a few ways here at Eurocharged.

1. Visit us or one of our many dealers or tuning days located all over the globe (see link for dealers below)
    2. Send us your ECU to our Headquarters in Houston TX. We will tune it and ship it back.
    3. Add a MyGenius to your tuning package and tune the car in your own driveway!

Combine your tune with our BMW MYGenius Handheld Programmer for easy switching between files.

What does this mean to you?

Well you will now have the capabilities of flashing and reflashing your car in the convenience of your own home, and you keep the flasher for future use!

MyGenius is the most versatile instrument ever invented for serial programming through OBDII.

It uses all recent communication protocols (K-Line, Can and J1850), which allows us to read and write the ECU of most vehicles. MyGenius is able to store the original (stock) file and multiple tune files on the internal memory card. The user can swap between files whenever it’s convenient.

The MYGenius Kit Contains:

F32MYGENIUS - MYGENIUS TOOL
    F32GN024 - OBDII CABLE
    C32GNUSB01 - USB CABLE
    CUSBKEY - USB KEY with SOFTWARE

To update the MyGenius is really simple. The owner needs an internet connection and a few minutes to download what they need from our database, which allows the MyGenius to be able to communicate with a large number of vehicles / ecus. The MyGenius is an all-purpose OBDII flasher with excellent features.

MyGenius is also very easy to use. It will show you the steps to follow during the reading and writing of the ECU, with detailed instructions.

No more sending in your ECU before visiting the dealer for routine service!

ASK US ABOUT ADDING A MYGENIUS TO YOUR TUNE PACKAGE!
    -------------------
    The Eurocharged Dealer Worldwide Network:
    Visit here to see a list of our dealers (ignore the map it hasn't been updated in a while). TO OUR CALI CUSTOMERS - RIGHT NOW OUR ONLY DEALER IN THE STATE IS IN THE SF BAY AREA - THE MAP IS INCORRECT.

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...d=61&Itemid=68

We also can do mobile tuning out of our Chicago affiliate and our Eurocharged Canada Headquarters in Toronto, ON.

We know you will love our tunes, this is what some of our BMW customers are saying:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=637490
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=631216
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635044
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630133
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627153

We offer a 7 day money back guarantee on our tunes. If you don't like it, we will remove it and set you back to stock at no charge.
    *note MyGenius sales are non refundable once the unit has been used on your car. Because the unit is VIN locked when "mated" to a DME, it will not be able to be restocked after it's 1st use.

Who is Eurocharged?
    A: Eurocharged Performance opened its doors in January of 2009 with the support of many friends and family members. We knew we could provide high quality Mercedes, BMW, and other European aftermarket parts to the public cheaper than the competition, while still maintaining quality and performance. After the merging of L.E.T. Motorsports and Eurocharged, we wasted no time finding a shop, purchasing the needed equipment for fabrication, hiring key people in the industry, and building an inventory of high quality parts ready to ship to the customer when ordered.

Eurocharged Performance acquired the inventory / rights to LET Motorsports and their products. LET had made the decision to focus on the software development, leaving the crucial hardware development to Eurocharged. We now have the ability to tune most European vehicles and provide high quality, affordable aftermarket parts to complement one another.

Today at Eurocharged, we have a global dealer network that allows us to better serve customers and enthusiasts on 6 continents, while also implementing our master plan of worldwide domination (ok... just kidding about that last part).

Are these tunes 1 file you distribute to everyone?
    A: NO!
    All of our tunes are "made to order" which means we take into account your car, any modifications and your desires for how you'd like it to drive. Some other tuners just give you a file that was made on a car with specific mods that probably differ of what is on your car. At Eurocharged we don't make cars faster or more powerful, we make YOUR car as fast and powerful as it can be with the modifications you currently have.

What happens if I purchase modifications later on, is there an extra charge for a new tune?

A: No, your car is Eurocharged for as long as you own it. If you need a modified map, you let us know and we will re tune the car.

*If for some reason your car's file is erased, there might be a charge for retuning which will be determined on a case by case basis at the time of contacting us if such happens.

What goes into tuning a ZHP at Eurocharged?

A: Some of the MANY areas (but not all) that we are able to modify to make the ZHP faster and more powerful are:
    -Ignition advancing
    -Air mass flow
    -Fuel mapping
    -RPM limiter
    -IVVT set points
    -Valve spread on inlet cam
    -Thermostat control
    -Fan speed control

And most importantly for the Steptronic Transmission - Throttle sensitivity

Does the Eurocharged Tune eliminate the 4k RPM dip in power?
    A: At this time our base ZHP software eliminates SOME of the dip but it is believed that only the adaptation of resetting the DME is causing this. We are going to continue to try new ways to compensate the dip through powersmoothing but have not successfully countered the dip yet.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Eurocharged; 01-28-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Will there be any software tune available for the steptronic?

Yes we are able to really tweak the step trans to behave more aggressively and alter shift points, red line and all of that. It transforms the feeling of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    Yes we are able to really tweak the step trans to behave more aggressively and alter shift points, red line and all of that. It transforms the feeling of the car.
    Wow nice. Now will it be included in the same package/price? Because I know some companies charge for two separate tunes, one for engine and one for the trans.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

13 hp and 13 tq bump is something one should be able to feel. looks good so far. get your car on the dyno and post before and after soon, and you may see some of my $ directly thereafter!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by acontzhp View Post
    Wow nice. Now will it be included in the same package/price? Because I know some companies charge for two separate tunes, one for engine and one for the trans.

Yes all included in the tune

nike001 Guest
    Any comparisons against the Shark Injector?

That's amazing: you should definitely advertise that you include the transmission tune as well. That's been one of the reasons I haven't purchased a performance tune. So now I don't have an excuse

What if I add exhaust or air filter after tune?

How long does it take to flash the car?

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast