Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Seth, two things

1 - the pic on the site for ZHP actually shows a pre-facelift coupe, you might want to have them change that

2 - you might want them to also have something on that page to mention that Step programming for the tranny is available. Is it the same price ($400) as for a manual or is it different?

Jake was redoing the site, I'll let him know, thanks.

I'll help him build up the site info on the tune specifics too.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    +1.....
    We wouldn't want you to do that. Just give us a short list of what your tune does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    +1

I'm really interested in this tune, but I'm curious as to what you guys might offer that the Shark Injector doesn't.
    Well since we don't have a shark to do it ourselves why don't we commission one of you fellas who does to do a comparison test for us?
    I'll do a 1/2 price tune for whomever wants to do it and if you prefer the shark in the end, no worries we will refund you 100%. The only issue is that you will need to be in the vicinity of one of our dealers to do it because we can't refund the cost of the MyGenius once it's been used.

Whoever wants to do it PM me and we will work something out. If you're in Houston (or near it) thats a big bonus as you can go to our headquarters and we can do some dyno runs for you with both tunes installed (free of charge for these purposes only).
    If you're in Chicago we might be able to work something out also.

I already have an AA tune, but I'm definitely interested in the Step s/w. Can we get that separately?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    -------------------
    The Eurocharged Dealer Worldwide Network:

Visit here to see a list of our dealers:
    http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...d=61&Itemid=68

The link to your dealer list is dead. I found it on your site but the image above has a blue dot on Los Angeles and the only dealer listed in California is in Daly City - just outside San Francisco.

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Well since we don't have a shark to do it ourselves why don't we commission one of you fellas who does to do a comparison test for us?
    I'll do a 1/2 price tune for whomever wants to do it and if you prefer the shark in the end, no worries we will refund you 100%. The only issue is that you will need to be in the vicinity of one of our dealers to do it because we can't refund the cost of the MyGenius once it's been used.

Whoever wants to do it PM me and we will work something out. If you're in Houston (or near it) thats a big bonus as you can go to our headquarters and we can do some dyno runs for you with both tunes installed (free of charge for these purposes only).
    If you're in Chicago we might be able to work something out also.
    Just the short list of what the tune does....would be great. Other than HP / Torque / RPM....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    The link to your dealer list is dead. I found it on your site but the image above has a blue dot on Los Angeles and the only dealer listed in California is in Daly City - just outside San Francisco.

William.
    yeah the map hasn't been updated in a while. Daly City is the only California location right now.

Just the short list of what the tune does....would be great. Other than HP / Torque / RPM....
    I'm having the boss write something up for you guys right now.

I have another question...

Dinan sells three tunes, one for a stock setup 330, one if you installed their intake, and one if you installed intake and high flow throttle body. I currently have the BMW Performance intake but I doubt I will buy the throttle body ($900 for a 9% larger bore).

My question is can the tune be customized depending on what other parts we have installed or is it a one size fits all tune?

hey guys, i'm in houston and have the shark injector flash on my car. i would be willing to do the guinea pig tune if you guys are seriously interested...
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

I'm having the boss write something up for you guys right now.
    Thank you.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast