Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    hahaha if you check the original post you'll see it says you get lifetime updates if you get new mods or what not.

and just to go back to Johns post about the map location check it again, the map photo is older and some places aren't there or have moved. Check the link and the list of dealers for the best accuracy on a dealer. Or you can send it in to us.

again, see the post
    hahaha... sorry Seth, I'll read more thoroughly next time. Thanks for answering my questions and I'm definitely interested, let me just get some money saved up

hahaha no worries

FYI I just got word we are hosting a dyno/tuning & track day in the DC area.

Details are here http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...871#post149871.

If someone wants to do the shark comparison and lives out there that would be a perfect opportunity.

FAQ section added and hopefully answered some of your guys questions.

in regards to the 4k RPM dip, our current file has a slight dip - this is the file we start with to make our tune from our parent company in Italy (not as bad as stock). If we have a tester here that is either in the Houston area or in the DC are and available to make the 2/17 dynotuning day, Jerry will be willing to use your car as our 1st ZHP remap recipient to smooth out the dip and be our new baseline for all ZHP tunes done by Eurocharged. I will be offering a small discount on the tuning for this person. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested.

I must be blind, as I don't see the FAQ section. Really interested in more detail on the STEP part of the tune. I'd love to help out with the beta testing but I'm not close to DC or HOU.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

PM sent.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

john you don't see it at the bottom of the 1st post?

john you don't see it at the bottom of the 1st post?
    No wonder, I was looking on your website. Thanks.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

no worries buddy. I'm gonna keep it updated with ZHP info only so it'll be here.

What goes into tuning a ZHP at Eurocharged?
    A: Some of the MANY areas (but not all) that we are able to modify to make the ZHP faster and more powerful are:
    -Ignition advancing
    -Air mass flow
    -Fuel mapping
    -RPM limiter
    -IVVT set points
    -Valve spread on inlet cam
    -Thermostat control
    -Fan speed control
    Seth, I'm interested in bumping up the size of my MAF from 2.9 inches to the 330 size of 3.5 inches. Can Eurocharged work around that if it's possible on an MS42 DME. This would also require my Throttle Body to be swapped for a 3.5 inch bore...(I'm working on finding a custom TB for this issue, so no worries about the drive-by-wire)

I'm also be going to upgrade my fuel injectors to 24 lb/hr (found on the 330). Will this be acceptable for the current flow through rail design, or would I see excess fuel consumption?

Thanks!

p.s. I have a 328i...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast