Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

For Sale (No longer for sale): 1999 BMW E36 M3 Nicely Modded

Well, I really don't want to have to do this, but at this current time it is the best decision I can make.

I have to show some humility and say I budgeted poorly. Katie and I are getting married later this year and we are paying for everything ourselves. Well I didn't actually realize how much the wedding was going to cost until I set down and looked at it last week. Add the website work and its just over extending me. So I need to sell the M3 to pay for the wedding. I am extremely furgle and can't stand dipping into my savings account, unfortunalty this is the best option I can come up with right now.

With that said, I am not giving up on my dream. I stopped and spoke with Audi0000 yesterday and I have been doing a lot of research. Ill just stick with the e90 to get my feet wet and learn the ropes. By the time I make it that far I should be back in a position to purchuse another dedicated track car.

So on to the goods...

PA Inspected until 12/12

1999 e36 M3
    5 speed
    Right around 97,3xx

Here is a picture for reference from when the car had BBS's on it. No longer with the car.

Interior
    Practically mint Mulberry Interior
    All interior lights replaced with LEDs
    Zhp shift knob
    AA tuning short shifter
    E38 Auto dim rearview mirror
    Passenger side buckle was replaced so no passenger side air bag light (rare in a e36 M)
    Hard wired for a Valentine and Sirus radio (Ill leave Sirus Unit in car)

Exterior
    Depo headlights with HID 55w 6000k bulbs
    Upgraded the fogs to HID 35w 6000k bulbs
    Reiger GT front Lip
    Replica Ltw low rise
    OEM Contours

Suspension
    Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers
    AA tuning strut bar
    X Brace
    Turner Front and rear sway bars
    Bimmerworld rear shock mounts

Brakes
    Turner slotted rotors w/ upgraded pads
    Stainless steel lines w/ ATE blue fluid

Performance
    Super Sprint Headers w/ Secondary air pump simulator
    Super Sprint Mid pipe w/ 2 Oxygen sensor simulators
    AA tuning CAI

The Cooling has been worked on as well.

All new hoses, thermostat, and the aluminum Thermostat housing from Turner.

Bad - There is very little and its nothing that cant be easily fixed.

When I bought the car I had the Eisemann taken off. When they reseated the stock exhuast the gasket is messed up so there is a small exhaust leak on the driver side. I am going to try and get under the car and get this fixed asap before it sells.

The tires and wheels need replaced or wheels looked at. To bargain on the price I had the BBS RS wheels taken off and the guy gave me the countours to drive home. The tires have tread but are in bad shape from just sitting. The back passenger side counter is warpped i think. It has a vibration and I believe it is warpped. The previous owner also believe that to be the problem

Besides that the car is in amaznig shape. It is one of the best e36 M3s I have seen for the year.

If I get asking price I will also through in the spare trunk lid and the extra low rise spoiler (both need painted).

If you have any question please feel free to ask and anyone that wants can come look at the car.

Asking price $12500 obo. I am just trying to get back what I have into, not profit. PM for zhpmafia member pricing.

Forgot to mention. This car has never seen a winter and is originally a California car. The original owner moved to Boston to go to MIT and left the car covered in a parking garage the whole time he was at school.

Recent

Last edited by M3TA5IN; 07-16-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

nike001 Guest
    Wow. I looked at this before reading at first and was trying to remember if you actually did just buy this. Sucks to see it go, but I guess priorities are priorities.

GLWS and I hope you escape from this car unscathed!

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Wow. I looked at this before reading at first and was trying to remember if you actually did just buy this. Sucks to see it go, but I guess priorities are priorities.

GLWS and I hope you escape from this car unscathed!
    Thanks man. Yep I haven't had it long. Sucks it has to go, but priorities are priorities. Guess I should of paid attention more in the planning process of the wedding lol

GLWS Cody.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Great, great car. 99 too so for all you non-e36 guys, that means all the goodies - 3 spoke steering wheel, side airbags, rear headrests, armrest, illuminated shift knob, etc. These all hit 98.5+ so that half year and 99 are what you really want.

OP, take some 303 to the horn pad. it is a little faded. every little bit can make the difference. GLWS!

I hate seeing this. Tell Katie she's got a great man on her hands. Best of luck with the sell Cody!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

That's one awesome ///M Cody! Hate to say this but if I were in the market for another car I would seriously look into this one

GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    That's one awesome ///M Cody! Hate to say this but if I were in the market for another car I would seriously look into this one

GLWS
    Thanks man. I hate to have to get rid of her but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. It really is a gorgeous car. I looked for awhile and probably at 100s of e36s. This one was defiantly the nicest I found in this price range and was very close to the ones I found in the 15 to 17k range.

Your M is awesome man. The BBS rims really set your car off. GLWS

Tasty ///M Cody. We'll get that 330i pretty quick so you enjoy it as much as possible.

$12k is a steal for that track beast.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast