Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Lightbulb For Sale: Style 135 Wheels

Hey guys,
    I found someone offering a set of four good condition 135s with summer rubber on 'em here in Vancouver. Here's the listing:http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...849382809.html
    I'm looking to snag the rubber and one of the wheels (I have a gash in one of mine), and I'm hoping there might be some other mafiosa in the Pacific Northwest who need wheels. Anyone interested? And how much should a good 135 go for? Also, does anyone have any experience with those Yokahama advans? I think his price is a little steep, but I'm sure the group will have opinions on that.
    And another question for the wisdom of the group: is this a good plan at all or should I just try to get that wheel fixed?
    Best,
    Dave

That price is steep.

If he's asking that much he might want to at least clean them before taking a picture, or not call them M3 wheels. If I were buying these I would make sure to get extensive pictures taken to make ensure the quality is what he claims.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I absolutely agree on the price. But the poor bastard already wrecked his M, so I'd imagine he's just looking to recover what he can now. Haven't decided what I'd offer yet, but I was thinking 1600. We are, after all, talking about used stuff for old cars here. My logic is that I've got to put 1000 into new summer rubber no matter what (tires are pricey here), so I'll take it from there with the math.

And he's nearby. I'll confirm they're mint in person before I make any decisions.