Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    both boxes seem like they are tuned pretty high but I would go for the one that drops off at 32 Hz the human ear can pick up frequency from 20-20000K Hz however the volume needed to hear in the range of 20-30 Hz is substantial and usually not reproducible in a car (unless your running lots of woofers and wattage) Music is typically in the 30-18000 range (there are exceptions but the vast majority is within this range) your output on Rap/dubstep type music will definitely increase close to the level of doubling also if you don't see an increase in output by facing the woofer into the cabin sometimes facing it to the rear will yield better output due to the wave reflecting back which can yield a 3 dB increase in output as an example take your cell phone play some music through its speakers while holding it in your hands then take it to the nearest corner in your room and fire the speaker into the corner the output will seem to almost double

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

No longer disappointed in the subwoofer. Did some modeling of the sub in WiniSD Pro and played around with the effects of the crossovers. Switched from a -12 db crossover at 80 Hz to -24 db at 100 Hz and made a big difference.

It looks great! I bet it sounds really good too.
    - Derek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12