Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by llll1l1ll View Post
    I put my phone in the cupholder. Nobody calls me enough to warrant having a mount/hands free set.
    What's a cupholder?

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    My phone goes in my euro center tray, and the lid gets closed. The cord plugs right into there and it all goes through my Dynavin, through bluetooth or iPod mode. I personally hate clutter and anything that didn't come in the interior, so this is my solution
    #1.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Does anyone with the Bimmian mount have their trim bulge a little bit from the metal bracket being installed underneath it?

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    Yes, there was a ver slight bulge under the trim piece. But, you really can't tell unless you're looking for it.

I really like it. It's versatile enough to accommodate any type of mount and is totally reversible.

To address another question, it doesn't interfere with the passenger at all. IF you do decide to get it, pay attention to the phone mount since the flip open CD/Navi screen can hit the mount, but not the metal bracket.

Johnny
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123