Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ryan's Black ZHP Build

I spent 4 months looking for this girl and she has treated me great thus far. I have completed all the cosmetic work I wanted to do. Next will be performance...CAI, Exhaust, Headers, and Chip. Updates will follow. Check the pics below
    Attached Images Attached Images     

If anybody is curious about Plasti-Dip...that is what I used to paint my wheels. If you are not satisfied with the results you can just peel it right off. I just did it this past weekend. Let's see how long it lasts?

Looks good, nice to see you come out of lurker status. Keep it up and hang out here. Personally I'm not a fan of murdered out but on your's it doesn't look that bad

BTW, do you have a pinstripe?

Loving the black man!
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Thanks...and yes there is a pinstripe on there.

wow looks nice, if I had your car I would black out my headlights and tail lights, Ive still been thinking of doing it even tho I'm Imola but idk yet. Are you going to black out ur emblems for your rims too?

zhp automatic, silver cube, smoked markers, led tail lights, remote start, tinted windows, full leather, blacked out kidney grilles

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Miami_ZHP View Post
    If anybody is curious about Plasti-Dip...that is what I used to paint my wheels. If you are not satisfied with the results you can just peel it right off. I just did it this past weekend. Let's see how long it lasts?
    FWIW, I plasti-dipped my rims in the fall of 2010 for my winter rims. They were going REALLY strong until I put a new coat on before this fall to 'touch up' a few spots..and that only made it worse. The top layer is all peeling but my initial layer seems to be holding strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny330zhp View Post
    wow looks nice, if I had your car I would black out my headlights and tail lights, Ive still been thinking of doing it even tho I'm Imola but idk yet. Are you going to black out ur emblems for your rims too?
    Don't give him ideas. His car is 'blacked out' enough IMO. Plus, this whole murdered look has been dead. Please don't black out your tails on your imola. Your car needs contrast.. like clears.

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    FWIW, I plasti-dipped my rims in the fall of 2010 for my winter rims. They were going REALLY strong until I put a new coat on before this fall to 'touch up' a few spots..and that only made it worse. The top layer is all peeling but my initial layer seems to be holding strong.

Don't give him ideas. His car is 'blacked out' enough IMO. Plus, this whole murdered look has been dead. Please don't black out your tails on your imola. Your car needs contrast.. like clears.
    Yeah I've already had to peel it off and reapply...it's a pain but better that overlapping.

I'm keeping the headlights and taillights as is. I can't find black wheel emblems...any clue?

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Miami_ZHP View Post
    Yeah I've already had to peel it off and reapply...it's a pain but better that overlapping.

I'm keeping the headlights and taillights as is. I can't find black wheel emblems...any clue?
    Stickers. That's likely what are on your hood/trunk/wheel emblems already

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Stickers. That's likely what are on your hood/trunk/wheel emblems already
    The emblems on my trunk/hood/steering wheel are the actual emblems. I got them from Khoalty and I just looked there and they have the same emblems for the wheels. They didn't when I ordered them last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast