Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question on pre-facelift headlight lenses...

Just got my replacement lens covers http://imgur.com/3HSl1.jpg

And the seals

1: Do the headlights have to come all the way out to get to the lens covers?

2: Which side does the adhesive side of the seal go, on the lens cover, or the assembly side?

1. No

2. Assembly side?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Are you asking me what I mean by "assembly side" or are you just guessing that's they way it goes?

Dude, that's a lot of batteries!

Yeah, that was a sweet woot.com deal. 60 AAA or aa baateries for like six bucks. I got both!

Quote Originally Posted by telijah View Post
    Are you asking me what I mean by "assembly side" or are you just guessing that's they way it goes?
    Why would the adhesive go against the lense?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Because I've clearly not gotten to do this before. I guess it will make more sense whe I get into it...

Because I've clearly not gotten to do this before. I guess it will make more sense whe I get into it...
    OK. Sorry. It will be intuitively obvious to you sir.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Hah, you give me too much credit!

Hah, you give me too much credit!
    Nope. You been around bro.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast