Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    +1
    I regret missing last years event. We might bring both cars next year, as well!

^^You better, Hadley's car is hawt!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

So how do we get extra copies????????????????????????????????? Do we need to call up Greenville? Round up the bosses for a "chat" with Satch? Help!

I believe you are able to buy back issues through Greenville so that's probably your best place to start. Also we can print the digital Roundel (I think).

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Thank you Ryan! Sounds like a plan. Really would love to have a couple of copies of the original magazine, though the digital version may be an alternative too. Can't wait for the pics!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Got my Roundel magazine in the mail today. Really good read along with some great pictures. So glad to be a part of the family.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Really nice article and a nice surprise when I opened up my first copy of Roundel. I signed up for BMWCCA a month or two ago. Someone mentioned earlier I should "sign up" for the Mafia SIG with the CCA. I tried to find a way to do this and have yet to find how to do so. Any ideas?

Current: 2004 Jet Black w/ tan ZHP 330 Convertible; MB SL 500, MB E500; Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition
    Previous: Lexus Pebble Beach Edition SC430; Silver Gray E46 M3 Convertible; Audi A4 1.8T; Acura Integra LS; 1st car: 1987 Honda Civic Si (new)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNTan View Post
    Really nice article and a nice surprise when I opened up my first copy of Roundel. I signed up for BMWCCA a month or two ago. Someone mentioned earlier I should "sign up" for the Mafia SIG with the CCA. I tried to find a way to do this and have yet to find how to do so. Any ideas?
    ..Send a note to Marcus, Dane or Keith.......

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Can't wait to see the coverage from SIGfest!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNTan View Post
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Interest-Group
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast