Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hated the Klasse products. Too hard to remove and left some residue. Zaino Brothers is awesome. Lasts a long time, great shine. I let my neighbor use it on his 2011 Shelby Mustang, he loved it too. I have almost all of my car friends using Zaino Products. I haven't found too many people who don't like it. I really like Zainos leather care products too.

Hmmm...I have never had trouble removing Klasse...nor did it leave any residue...and it beaded water even after on my wife's Elantra..
    they do advice strongly against using too much which makes it hard to remove...the Sealant Glaze is harder to remove than the AIO wax, but the AIO was very easy to remove...one of the easiest AIO products I've used...
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I'll throw two in that don't get mentioned much:

1. Collinite IW. This stuff is indestructable and also brings a DEEP look. http://www.google.com/search?q=Colli...ef8cda26d1a6ec

It's beyond easy to apply and remove, and it lasts for at least a month or two longer than a basic carnuba on a non-garage-kept car.

Sometimes I top it with:

2. Blitz wax. Great carnuba. http://www.google.com/search?q=Blitz...ef8cda26d1a6ec

Lately I've been correcting with Menzerna, protecting with the IW, then topping with Menz's FMJ, which is also easy to use. I like the Klasse products when I used them. Not as easy as others, and a more "plastic" type of finish. I stopped using them when I discovered the collinite line of products, which give red a deeper look rather than just shine.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Follow on question here....and I will leave your pic....cuz it looks good (even if it is Japanrot).

When I was correcting my car...you instructed me to seal and wax. All of the instructions I read....just said "seal"

Do you have to wax after using the Wolfgangs 3.0? That is my question.
    Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation. Yes I do Dane.

Most instructions do say "seal"

But to get the best protection, and best gloss, "seal" is considered Sealant AND Wax...both can be considered LSP tough (Last Step Product).

I actually use 3 products now. I use Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant. Dodo Juice Hard Candy, and ontop of that Dodo Juice RainForest Rub.

I'd never recommended you something that I don't think is needed

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Ok...thanks, M.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

OK today my Wolfgang swirl remover and paint sealant also Dodo Juice Hard Candy and Purple Haze.... I just ordered the sample sizes ($50 for sample sizes). I might be able to work on it Monday if the weather cooperates (ie it's not as cold as a witches tit). I'll post pics upon completion.
    FullyBalanced

daily driver - 2002 Honda Civic LX, Nighthawk Black, cold air intake
    summer ride - 2004 BMW 330i ZHP, Imola, 6MT, black leather, silver cube, cold weather package, xenons, BMW Performance stuff, ///M stuff, ACS stuff
    winter ride - 1997 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ80, 40th Anniversary, factory front and rear lockers, antique sage pearl, lifted and armored

I'm in LOVE again!

Real time, I'm taking a break. This morning I got started at 8:30 (only 37deg) washed the car, then started with the Wolfgangs swirl remover, then Meguires polish, (twice of each on the hood, roof and trunk). Now I'm moving on to the Wolfgangs point sealant. Wow.... easy on, easy off. I've done the hood roof and trunk, still need to do so the sides. Looks like the directions state let "cure" for 12hours so I dont' guess I'll do the Dodo Hard Candy and Purple Haze today, but I'll tell you my car looks as good as it ever has so far. If the Dodo Juice works as good as you all say.... I just don't knnow what I'll do!
    FullyBalanced

daily driver - 2002 Honda Civic LX, Nighthawk Black, cold air intake
    summer ride - 2004 BMW 330i ZHP, Imola, 6MT, black leather, silver cube, cold weather package, xenons, BMW Performance stuff, ///M stuff, ACS stuff
    winter ride - 1997 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ80, 40th Anniversary, factory front and rear lockers, antique sage pearl, lifted and armored

Sounds great. Looking forward to pics.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by FullyBalanced View Post
    I'm in LOVE again!

Real time, I'm taking a break. This morning I got started at 8:30 (only 37deg) washed the car, then started with the Wolfgangs swirl remover, then Meguires polish, (twice of each on the hood, roof and trunk). Now I'm moving on to the Wolfgangs point sealant. Wow.... easy on, easy off. I've done the hood roof and trunk, still need to do so the sides. Looks like the directions state let "cure" for 12hours so I dont' guess I'll do the Dodo Hard Candy and Purple Haze today, but I'll tell you my car looks as good as it ever has so far. If the Dodo Juice works as good as you all say.... I just don't knnow what I'll do!
    Yep, you need to allow time for the sealant to bond to the paint. And FYI. You "should" allow dry time (I usually do about an hour) after applying.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Look up Zaino on line.
    Once the car is polished to a shine I preserve it with Zaino.
    It really shines and lasts a long time. Very easy to use.
    Just follow the directions (also on line) and DON'T use too much.
    I have used many other "waxes". Zaino is not a wax.

Regards, Walt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast