Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    Keep those info coming Pip...

How was the TV function?
    I have not seen any reviews of the TV feature sorry.

damn that just sounds ultra shady
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

It is definitely a risk. For what it's worth I have a friend who used to be a coworker that lives in China. I asked him to look at the company via his sites and see if they looked legit. He said they did so I'm going to take the plunge. Live by my mistakes to be safe. I would try to pick one up while I'm in China in a couple weeks, but it doesn't look like they have a retail store/I don't want to run all over trying to find this stupid thing when shipping isn't god awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches
    Call me Seth

I might be getting this...

I only need to sort my list...

any update?

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Alright, the update. I was side tracked by John's good deal on the H&R cup kit, but I've refocused. I don't really feel like messing with suspension because I'm just not that comfortable with it.

Anyways, I've been in contact with Jolly and I'm trying to see if I can get the unit shipped to my address in China while I'm there in two weeks. A lot has changed in the past week so I'm now going to China as well as Malaysia for work. I'll let you know what I find out tonight. I am used to the slow communication (different time zone), but it is frustrating because I'd rather just pass out or forget about technology when I get home not continue to talk to Asia via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Alright, the update. I was side tracked by John's good deal on the H&R cup kit, but I've refocused. I don't really feel like messing with suspension because I'm just not that comfortable with it.

Anyways, I've been in contact with Jolly and I'm trying to see if I can get the unit shipped to my address in China while I'm there in two weeks. A lot has changed in the past week so I'm now going to China as well as Malaysia for work. I'll let you know what I find out tonight. I am used to the slow communication (different time zone), but it is frustrating because I'd rather just pass out or forget about technology when I get home not continue to talk to Asia via email.

Choices, choices. Too bad we can't have it all NOW!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

thanks for the update Pip...

I know theres a lot from E46F who bought it and was very happy with theirs, but i just want the info coming from somebody who owns the same car as me...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Money was sent today. Jolly said she'd let me know when it was received and the unit shipped. Now I pray and once I'm back I'll give a proper review. Finding the time to make it to a bank was harder than I thought - made it my lunch break today.

Have safe travels and good luck
    Call me Seth

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast