Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1016

Thread: The Deal Thread -- Save Money

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    1 year of FREE Sprint phone service with unlimited data...

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offer...nity:1yearfree

Yeah, it's Sprint. The network blows. But for free? For a year?? I'm going to sign up for my backup phone.

https://www.cnet.com/news/sprints-fr...ats-the-catch/
    Dude! Hell yea I’m going to turn my old iPhone into a mobile hotspot for when I travel. Thank you!
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Installed: Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | aFe Dry S Intake | 135i Brembo Front Calipers | M3 Front Sway Bar | 325xi Rear Sway Bar | M3 Dead Pedal | M3 Front Seats | Z4 Mirror | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors | MagnaFlow 16533 Cat-Back | 135i Rear Brembo Calipers

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Blackstone now offers free shipping. Just call if you have an old label.
    Prepaid Labels!
    [FONT="]Have you heard? We now pay the postage for you to send your oil in. All you have to do is put the oil in the bottle. Well, and get it to a mailbox. Call us at [/FONT]260-744-2380 if your kits have the old labels - we'll send you new ones.

https://www.blackstone-labs.com/postal-requirements.php
    Nice. I still haven't gone through with that service but I think I will this round.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    1 year of FREE Sprint phone service with unlimited data...

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offer...nity:1yearfree

Yeah, it's Sprint. The network blows. But for free? For a year?? I'm going to sign up for my backup phone.

https://www.cnet.com/news/sprints-fr...ats-the-catch/
    Wow. They're really trying to get new customers.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Blackstone now offers free shipping. Just call if you have an old label.
    Prepaid Labels!
    Have you heard? We now pay the postage for you to send your oil in. All you have to do is put the oil in the bottle. Well, and get it to a mailbox. Call us at 260-744-2380 if your kits have the old labels - we'll send you new ones.

https://www.blackstone-labs.com/postal-requirements.php
    Nice! I have one of their bottles bouncing around my passenger seat full w my last oil change. Guess I'll send it in now.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Wow, thx for heads up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    AA Tune, Sprint Booster, Gruppe M Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, TMS Pulleys, H&R Touring Cup Kit & Spacers, UCC Sway Bars
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection)
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Dude! Hell yea I’m going to turn my old iPhone into a mobile hotspot for when I travel. Thank you!
    I'm shocked that they've extended it this long. Good through April 2019 allegedly. They just don't actively promote it, and you MUST sign up via the website - you can't walk into a Sprint store and get it.

I tried to sign up the other night, but they put me through a series of identity verification questions, and I FAILED the test, because they had a list of streets I may have lived on that included SIMS LANE, and I've actually lived on a Sims STREET, which I told the gal asking the questions.. apparently she answered NYET and when the 3 or 4 questions were done I was told I'd failed, sorry, you can try again in 60 days. DAMN!

I think they do require that you port in a number, but it can be from anywhere OTHER than a Sprint MVNO. So if they make you do it, buy a cheap SIM and cheapest available service with one of the MVNO's and port that in. Or you might not have to. They were definitely going to sign me up had I not failed the security thing, and I had said I was coming in from Republic Wireless, a cheap T-Mobile MVNO. I currently have a month of their cheap service on my backup phone (Moto G5 Plus) which is compatible with the Sprint offer.
    '05 ZHP Coupé PD99819
    '16 Golf R 6MT DCC/DAP

Magnaflow 16533 Exhaust system: $803.64 shipped from Autoanything...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Magnaflow 16533 Exhaust system: $803.64 shipped from Autoanything...
    Is that the full catback?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Is that the full catback?
    Should be the same one I have, mostly.

Installed: Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | aFe Dry S Intake | 135i Brembo Front Calipers | M3 Front Sway Bar | 325xi Rear Sway Bar | M3 Dead Pedal | M3 Front Seats | Z4 Mirror | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors | MagnaFlow 16533 Cat-Back | 135i Rear Brembo Calipers

Yes the same one except yours has a magnaflow #14386 muffler with internal X pipe in place of the bare X pipe. Ryan did that to make it quieter with headers.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yes the same one except yours has a magnaflow #14386 muffler with internal X pipe in place of the bare X pipe. Ryan did that to make it quieter with headers.
    Yep, thus the “mostly” lol. That muffled x-pipe creates some clearance issues with the support brackets/tunnel.

I really like the note it makes under throttle. But until I come up with a better solution it gets an annoying vibration against the tunnel/bracket at low RPM accelerating slowly from a stop.

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast