Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Eurocharged Performance Tuning Interest at ZHP Mafia SigFest 2012

Hey guys,

It's been talked about that we would possibly come out to ZHP Mafia SigFest 2012 this year to do tuning for those who wanted it. The benefit of this is that Jerry our lead tuner would be tuning everyone's car on site instead of individually having to go to our dealers in all corners of the country for those who were looking for tunes. Plus who wouldn't want a little extra power on their drive home from a really awesome meet weekend?

Anyway we would need to hit a certain number of people (which I will find out what that number is shortly) for us to be able to justify the trip out there. The price would be our forum pricing special of $299 for the tune and an additional $450 if you wanted to add the optional handheld tuner to the package. If we hit a big number of tunes I can probably get the tune price down a touch also (probably at 15 cars or more).

Please sign up on the list if you are interested (serious interest only please). If we are able to get enough to come out we will be collecting payments for everyone upfront as it just makes everything easier on the process for both customer and business... we don't travel with cash or credit card machines and we also can't make the trip out and then have a bunch of people not show up. (it's happened )

Please add your name if you'd like some tuning at SigFest and we will go from there.

1. UdubBadger (Seth) - 04 330i ZHP - 6MT

Seth, can you add a "drop dead must sign up by date"to the above post?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Huh?^

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Huh?^
    We must have a certain number of people signed up by "X" date, or they (Eurocharged) will not commit to coming. We have to give Jerry a bit of time, in advance (I would think) , so he can plan.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

1. UdubBadger (Seth) - 04 330i ZHP - 6MT
    2. HokieZHP (Chris) 2003 330i ZHP- 6mt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

I have questions:

Can you tune a 323i?
    I went to a local Indy and he told me about a software upgrade he got directly from Germany that would be custom to my car. He est. gains at 10-15hp. Is this basically what your doing?
    What's this hand held tuner? Feel free to refer me to another thread if I've missed something.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Hand held tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hand held is something used to store multiple maps including your stock map. It also allows you to tune the car yourself without ever needing to visit/revisit us for anything. The tuner reads your Ecu, you email us the file and then we email you back the tuned file and you use the unit to upload it onto the car.

This is the same tuner used on all our BMW tunes so you can read a bit about it here.
    http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...&Itemid=99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I have questions:

Can you tune a 323i?
    I went to a local Indy and he told me about a software upgrade he got directly from Germany that would be custom to my car. He est. gains at 10-15hp. Is this basically what your doing?
    What's this hand held tuner? Feel free to refer me to another thread if I've missed something.
    Yes we can surely do a 323i, those gains sound about right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thanks for the answers. I'm very interested but I can't commit. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I've also considered the Shark injector and AA software. ~$300 is way under those costs. Just don't know where I'll be financially at the meet.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast