Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Rear BBK, do they exist?

I have noticed a relative lack of rear BBK's for our cars. Sure you can get them for the M3, but do they exist for non-M's? The only one I have found is the Brembo option for $3k+.

And yes, I realize that good pads, lines, and fluid will help for the rear. I am just curious what the option is for the back of our ZHPs.

they only exist for non-330i. You can probably get the BBK to work for your car in the rear from a 325i but not retain your parking brake.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    they only exist for non-330i. You can probably get the BBK to work for your car in the rear from a 325i but not retain your parking brake.
    How does the 325i parking brake differ from the 330i?

the rear parking shoes are not the same size as the 330i ones. I believe the 325i trailing arms arent the same as well.

Bumping an old thread because I would like to bring this question back around. Is there any plug and play rear BBK setup?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Bumping an old thread because I would like to bring this question back around. Is there any plug and play rear BBK setup?
    https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...o-rear-brakes/

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...o-rear-brakes/

or you can go with this solution but it is not completely plug and play as the DINAN one are... but with this solution you have the complete front and rear setup and I can tell you once you have them installed they do work as I found out yesterday while bedding in my pads... also the Wilwood solution is much cheaper than the other solutions...

http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/super...only-p533.aspx