A couple of buddies of mine and I will be making a fun run at The Tail of the Dragon on March 16th-18th. Anyone is welcome to come if they want, even though most of the cars will be Honda Civic Si's, lol.

This is just a quick run down of the plans for the weekend.

**Details**

When: 16-Mar-2012 - 18-Mar-2012
Where: Deals Gap, North Carolina aka Tail of The Dragon & Fontana Village
Who: EVERYONE
And lastly: To get together with friends whom we may not see for awhile, and do something we all love.

**The Plan**

16-Mar-2012: Everyone arrives at Deals Gap. Feel free to take this time to unpack, get settled, and make some NIGHT RUNS! No group events will be scheduled this day, as I imagine most people will be making their way to the Dragon, and may be exhausted.

17-Mar-2012:

11:30am (Local Time) - Everyone gathers at the Fontana Village Rec Hall ("#3" on the following map of the resort: http://www.fontanavillage.com/maps/map_village.pdf )

12:00pm (Local Time) - Depart for Lunch @ Pizzeria Venti (Vonore, TN) (Address Here: Pizzeria Venti ) Feel free to hit your favorite (or a buddy's favorite) highways for the rest of the afternoon. Or simply, do whatever you wish!

6:00pm (Local Time) - Dinner at the Wildwood Grill (Again, located @ "#3" on the Fontana Resort Map linked above.)

18-Mar-2012:

9:30am (Local Time) - Breakfast buffet at The Mountview Restaurant ("#1" on Fontana Resort Map)

Any additional info. just let me know.