Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

A Celebration of Life - Leif Anderberg / April 29 / Los Angeles area

A Celebration of Life - Leif Anderberg

Sunday, April 29 :
    Noon to 5 PM --- Open to All

Leif and Fia Anderberg founded the Los Angeles Chapter in 1970. They dedicated untold amounts of time, energy and effort to making the Chapter as successful as it is today. Leif and Fia complemented each other to an amazing extent and Fia's death in 1997 left a huge whole in Leif's heart and life. He has rejoined her now, and we are celebrating.

Knowing they are together again makes mourning unnecessary - but they always liked a big party so that's what they are getting.

Bratwurst, beer and BMW's - a tribute to a wonderful couple.

Tina would like to have some vintage and other interesting BMW's parked on the green. If you would like to have your car be one of those, please send an email to sakatamoon@earthlink.net

(Notice of this non-BMW CCA event is provided as a benefit for all who knew and cared for the Anderbergs.)

Santa Anita Park Infield
    285 W Huntington Drive
    Arcadia, CA

Awesome tribute to a Family that contributed their life, to the enthusiast. Thanks for posting JP.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

For sure. I know we have a lot of SoCal members so I think it would be cool to see some people show up and maybe show their cars on the green

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    For sure. I know we have a lot of SoCal members so I think it would be cool to see some people show up and maybe show their cars on the green
    Agree.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

i marked my Calendar.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Reminder, this is Sunday. Who's coming?

Me !

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner