Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    How did you get a new steering wheel roundel?
    It comes with the 7 roundel set. It has to be affixed over the top of the other roundel, as the original is permanently attached to the airbag system. You can barely tell though, once you put the new one on...

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I know it's been said, but it can't be said enough.

That trim is awesome.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

This makes me want to get a picture with a bunch of these in a row, at least one of every color.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I know it's been said, but it can't be said enough.

That trim is awesome.
    Thank you....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I was worried about the way it overlapped the original roundel, but Dane is right.... Once it's on it looked fine. Although I swear everytime I look at i think its crooked even though I know its not.

I bought it from Khoalty by itself for like $8

Btw, this is pyreguy... Beer and posting and whatnot.
    Last edited by Mtnman; 01-01-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: This is Lance
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Very nice guys! Cars look great.

How do we get our hands on a ZHP Mafia sticker? I'd love to put one on mine.

I'm the west-coast distributor for stickers.

Because of our generous members (donations to the site), stickers are free. You only need to send me a self-addressed stamped envelope. I'll shoot you a PM with my address.

great pics; cars look very nice!

do we have a midwest distributor for stickers yet? i'd love to get a couple....
    - now with 5 speeds

Shadow, feel free to send Dane a PM. I just realized that I don't have any cut up right now. You need Dane's mailing address.

will do, thank you sir!
    - now with 5 speeds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast