Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More Headlight Issues (WTF!?)

Take a look at this! What is going on!? And PS.. I just realized my AE's wont fit with this. This is so weird! Are the insides adjustable or something?

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

your lens should be easy to take off, maybe just open up your housing and see if it's not attached properly?

I think there's turny things (knobs if you will) to adjust what you're describing. I'm guessing someone else could confirm this for you (or tell you that I'm wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    I think there's turny things (knobs if you will) to adjust what you're describing. I'm guessing someone else could confirm this for you (or tell you that I'm wrong).
    Sounds like a possibility. The adjustment knobs are one for vertical and the other for horizontal, that might solve the issue. Have you noticed that the lights are not pointing correctly at night?

Hahaha...

Don't be so concerned about the high beam bowls. Just have your Xenons properly leveled and you'll be fine. Pop your hood and check to see if you have Auto-Leveling, if you do there's a good possibility that it could have failed and misaligned the headlights.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Meric Guest
    Try at night and make sure your lights go down and up when you turn on your car. Maybe auto-level system is not working properly.

My auto leveling on the driver side does not work correctly. I know that for sure. But would that cause the whole thing to sit a half inch or so forward? I know they go up and down but both high beam and projector look to be sitting closer to the lens than the other side. The beauty trim on the drivers side is against the high beam bowl. Passenger side has a space between.

The driver side leveling moves just a tiny bit on start up as the right side goes down and up. Does the auto leveling have horizontal movement? As I understand the auto leveling only moves up or down.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

You should pull the auto leveling plugs and manually level your lights until you can repair the servo in the broken housing.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I pulled the headlights apart and put the bowls back in 7 times. I dont know what else to do. The bowls dont go back as far as they should.

They are totally screwed now. They wont go back together correctly and light output all messed up. I'm gonna buy another driver side headlight. This is ridiculous. No way I'm gonna take it to BMW. They're gonna want well over what it would cost to just replace it with another used one. I'll just pop on my new lens and painted beauty trim, and be done with it!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast