Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Koni STR.T ?

Koni STR.T ?

Anyone running these shocks? Im at 90k miles and have blown shocks so they are next item in the list. I have always used Bilstein Sports with H&R springs in other cars, and have really liked it. But this time around I can't afford to keep getting my front bumper into things. My front bumper is low enough for the roads i get to drive through.

So I was looking around and saw this Koni STR.T for $360 and that sounds awesome. Since Im not looking for any improvement in ride I thought this could be my answer.

Anyone heard anything from them? I mean, is the description correct for our cars (having sport suspension from factory)? Here is a link for those that had never seen this shocks.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...cks/ES1866465/
    Juan Luis

2003 Imola Red Sedan

I bought those for a family member's E36 non-sport sedan 2 years ago and they were fine. But I can't vouch for how they would be in a ZHP.

North American Motorsports is having a Koni sale thru 5/31/12. Free shipping, too. See HERE.

I don't know if this matters to you (and I don't have a link), but I recall seeing a thread somewhere (maybe Bimmerforums) where Jay from Ground Control said that those STR.Ts are not actually made by Koni, and are just re-branded from a less reputable manufacturer. Surely Koni wouldn't put their name on a substandard product, but just beware that their quality & performance is probably not up to par with the rest of their products.