Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Visiting your awesome part of the country...

Trevor is making the drive from Vancouver to meet up with me at Pier 54 (Ivar's). I just got on the 4:30pm Bremerton Ferry to Seattle after working 10 hrs on a submarine, so yeah.... I smell like submarine tonight Planning to enjoy my dinner Would have been nice to meet up with more members from this area while I was here ...

Perhaps next time. I appreciate Trevor taking the time to meet up!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420676065.483143.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  214.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420676254.089755.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  269.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420676344.615408.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  252.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420676381.555554.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  263.1 KB

Awesome Trevor!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    where in canada? it's pretty big, ya know...

peter
    Skiing in Whistler all week!
    2004 330i ZHP ESS TS2 supercharged
    Silver Grey/Black leather, Xenons, factory Nav, 19" VMR V710 & 18" ZHP wheels for summer, Turner Motorsports rear sub-frame kit

Oh hi there! It was great getting to know a ZHPM personality up close and personal. Quite a character you are Charlie. It was great to spend some good time with you that night. Couldn't have asked for a better evening. Anybody else going to Vancouver if you want to meet up let me know! Whistler has amazing snow now that we've had our fair share of rain to the Pacific Northwest.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Oh hi there! It was great getting to know a ZHPM personality up close and personal. Quite a character you are Charlie. It was great to spend some good time with you that night. Couldn't have asked for a better evening. Anybody else going to Vancouver if you want to meet up let me know! Whistler has amazing snow now that we've had our fair share of rain to the Pacific Northwest.
    Yeah Trevor! I get told a lot that I'm quite the character but I really like to have a great time Eric made an awesome recommendation for an alternate place to eat. It would have been nice if there were more people in the area to meet up Anyway, I can say I'm looking forward to another trip to Washington. As they say.... "I'll be back!!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123