Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

2010 Achievements and goals for 2011

When we first launched the site, Dane and I talked about how many members we'd be happy with by the end the year. Dane thought we could have as many as 100 members. I thought that was ambitious, especially because it would take a lot of word of mouth to reach 100.

I'm happy to report that we actually did 32% better than we had originally hoped. We now have 132 members, all of whom have been nothing but friendly, courteous, helpful, supporting, and awesome.

I didn't know what to expect when I launched this site about 8 weeks ago. A lot of work went into the launch but I'm more busy these days trying to round up advertisers, so that this site is self sustaining. We are still operating in the red, but I'm hopeful that we'll be in the black within three months. I'm typically pretty good with projections. I think I will be good with this one as well.

Going forward, I'm hoping to have about 500 members by the end of 2011. That may prove to be an aggressive goal. We'll see.

Regardless of how many people we ultimately have, the key for me is keeping the site friendly, respectful, educational, and informational. I'm driven by the mantra that we attack issues here -- not each other. So far, so good. We've got a group here who buys into that as well.

Let's have a great 2011 at ZHPMafia.com.

Thumbs up Great Job

Hats off to both Marcus and Dane. Great job guys, may 2011 be even better.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Well done Marcus. I think we can do 1000.....I always have dreamed big. Never thought I would even own a bimmer, let alone be a part of something as awesome as this. Let me mimic the Don, by saying, that it is you, the members, that have made the site...go in the direction it has gone. Its now up to us, to sustain the good stewardship, we have all witnessed, through 2011.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well said, both of you.

This place has the best atmosphere and feel of any forum I've ever frequented.

All of us have a responsibility to make sure it stays that way- something that I'm sure will present a challenge at times as the membership grows.

As long as we, as a group, continue to respect one another and put the site first, I am confident this place will continue to be the standard by which other forums are judged.

I think I just got a little verklempt.

Congratulations and thank you to both of you for making this site such a great place.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Keith, even if I was not the owner of this site, I would agree with your comment about this being the "best atmosphere and feel of any forum I've ever frequented." Of course, we have all of 132 members. It's easy to manage when the number is that small. But you nailed it. We have a responsibility to make sure it stays just the way it is. It will be a challenge but it's doable.

One thing that's happened during the first two months is that a lot of the members (probably 90%) have come from referrals. You guys have been telling your friends about the forum. They then join the site. They tend to have similar traits. The site's feel doesn't change.

During the new year I am going to try and recruit 10 friends as members of this site. I've been so busy that I have not had time to pitch this site to a lot of my online buddies. I'll be doing more of that during the coming weeks and months.

By the way, we already have our first member of 2011. He joined this morning.

I am proud to be a part of this place.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

i agree this place has a great feel. Thanks to you guys for starting it, and to everyone else for being a part of it. Im glad i found it.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I agree with all. This place is fantastic and holy crap do things progress fast around here! Definitely something special and I actually think that, with guys like MSD,DW and the current member base, it will stay this way as we grow.
    Cheers fellas...
    -ADAM

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast