Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2004 BMW 330 ZHP sedan, stick, silver, black int, loaded - with nav and ipod conn, 81k miles, $16k: looks awesome but carfax reports accident

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Another beauty, priced however @ KBB's dealer price and assumes excellent condition. Both conditions are however not met IMO considering that the seller is a used car shop (albeit, higher end cars) and that the car had an accident in 08.

http://www.grandprimotors.com/detail...ries-Nzkz.html

Charlie - unrelated query: have you posted anywhere your comparisons between the two awesome cars that you have? I assume you still have both and hence eager to know your thoughts on what in each car appealed - and didn't - to you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Also shows it as having M-Track mode. I didn't know our cars had this???

Only cars equipped with the cold weather package have this. Press both seat heater buttons at the same time and you will enter the all-conquering M-Track mode.

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
    Charlie - unrelated query: have you posted anywhere your comparisons between the two awesome cars that you have? I assume you still have both and hence eager to know your thoughts on what in each car appealed - and didn't - to you. Thanks!
    Yes, I still have both cars and both appeal to me equally. Each have their strengths and weaknesses. The ///M is all about power and performance. It's raw and brute compared to the ZHP. The ZHP, on the other hand, seems much more refined in that it had more than enough power to satisfy me but much less in your face, so to speak. The other day when I took my ZHP to my friend's body shop, I had a very good friend of mine drive my ///M and I drove my ZHP. He told me that he was surprised just how much "get up and go" the ZHP had.

The ///M being a coupe is much more suited for two people, although I can seat 4 people fairly comfortably, ingress/egress is much more challenging for those forced to sit in the back seat. My ZHP, being a sedan, is much more suited for everyday driving and shuttling duties. It is a much more practical car to drive and I get better gas mileage (about 30mpg when easing on the gas) compared to the ///M (25mpg)

This is a brief comparison but I will say "for the record" that I love having both the ///M and my 330i ZHP. In my opinion, I have the best of both worlds. The only thing better would be adding an ///M roadster like M0nk3y's

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumair View Post
    Only cars equipped with the cold weather package have this. Press both seat heater buttons at the same time and you will enter the all-conquering M-Track mode.

nice!

Thank you! Much helpful!

How about the extra cost of maintaining the M?

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Also shows it as having M-Track mode. I didn't know our cars had this???
    Hold the DSC button for a few seconds. Track mode!