Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2003 BMW 330i ZHP black sedan, 34k miles, 6MT, Cin. Ohio

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609436

From Bimmerfest post:
    Hey all - looking to get some feedback and stir up some interest on my 2003 ZHP.

VIN: WBAEV53443KM03651
    Year: 2003
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330i
    Mileage: 34,050
    Transmission type: 6-speed manual
    Body Type: Sedan
    Color: Black
    Packages: ZHP, Premium
    Title: Clean Title, Title in hand, Clean carfax, 3rd owner
    Email: EPetrek@gmail.com

Moving to Colorado in May and looking to free up some extra cash for the move, so unfortunately I’m looking at letting go of her.

Extremely clean car with absolutely no problems at all. Clutch is very strong and everything works like the day it rolled off the line.

I am the third owner (none of which obviously used it as a daily driver) – car spent most of its time in a garage in Texas until it was bought and driven up to Kentucky. Spent a few years in Kentucky & then I bought it last April with 29k miles on it.

Only maintenance I’ve had to do was an oil change that I put Mobile 1 full synthetic in last fall. Also just had the tail light recall done last month & the dealership mechanics commented on how clean and like-new the car is & passed their full inspection with no issues.

The car is basically stock – never modified at all except tint added all the way around.
    Included with the car:
    -Set of 17” BMW sport 7 spoke rims (I believe they came off of a sport 3 series? – came with the car) with all weather BFG’s on them for the winter with about 6k miles on them – plenty of tread for seasons to come. (see the picture below)
    -ZHP 18” staggered fit rims with Continental DW summer tires that I put on last May – have about 2k miles on them (1 is brand new as it got a bubble in it last summer & was re-placed over the winter). I’ll be sticking these rims back on soon now that spring is here!
    -2 sets of floor mats; the original carpet mats as well as BMW all weather mats

With the condition it's in, the extremely low miles & the brand new rubber included on both sets of rims I'm looking to get around $18.5k out of her. Let me know what ya'll think!

Will be taking some updated interior & exterior pictures soon and posting them, but here’s what she looked like in the fall right before I put the winters back on:

No xenons!! I only saw one ZHP that didn't have the xenon option.

Although, the driver probably has better night vision than us with ZKW's!

Man.. Still a virgin.